Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Exclamation Gold from old raids oficially NERFED

Last edited by mmocfee4aa7b34; 2016-06-22 at 03:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fine by me i'm done with mount farming till i can solo mop raids

Deleted
    Well, the streamer himself says during quite all the video that it is a really little nerf, and combined to your character power burst through lvl110 you'll have at least the same gold/hour so...

I dont see why the title should have nerfed in capital letters, its not that bad 200-300g less is nothing , a real nerf towards cata 25m hc would be turning the loot into mop type , a bit of gold + items .

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    I dont see why the title should have nerfed in capital letters, its not that bad 200-300g less is nothing , a real nerf towards cata 25m hc would be turning the loot into mop type , a bit of gold + items .
    OMG!! ITS IS NERFED TO THE GROUND!! IT IS NERFED BY ONE GOLD GARRISON MISSION! /s

Herald of the Titans SoulSoBreezy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wish I had the conscience to make click-baity videos =(.
    It's not a nerf when you consider that at 110, most WoD group content is soloable. It's a simple spreading of the wealth, but you still need to go out and get it.

Quote Originally Posted by lukoil View Post
    OMG!! ITS IS NERFED TO THE GROUND!! IT IS NERFED BY ONE GOLD GARRISON MISSION! /s
    No more gold from garrisons in legion, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    Thousands of gold every week for those of us that have 5-10 characters is not "nothing".

Blizzard punishing people for actually doing content is silly. Blizzard should be punishing those who sit at the AH all damn day long generating the massive disparities in the economy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    No more gold from garrisons in legion, too.

Thousands of gold every week for those of us that have 5-10 characters is not "nothing".

Blizzard punishing people for actually doing content is silly. Blizzard should be punishing those who sit at the AH all damn day long generating the massive disparities in the economy.
    Except the mindless farmers are the ones responsible for inflation. If anything it's those who ought to be penalized. Trading keeps the economy alive and fights inflation (through the AH 5% cut), whereas pure gold farming directly adds gold to the pool (inflation).

10+ Year Old Account
    My understanding from people in Legion beta, is that current (Legion) content allows you to earn gold at ridiculously fast pace.

It shouldn't be more profitable to run old content. A person should be able to actively participate in relevant content be it dailies, dungeons, or raids, and make more gold than facerolling through some old raid.

Don't get me wrong... I don't think they need to nerf the gold return for your time investment... they just need to bring current/relevant content up to par to have the same or greater gold/hour ratio.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    You probably can, I mean I solo'd ToT HC25 as Ret at ilvl 840
    I Havent raided since BrF ilvl 701.

ilvl 840?

Also i farm raids for mounts on 4 toons.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think it's too bad, especially with the fact that you can make level 100 Demon Hunters to farm them.

Make an army of Demon Hunters on any realm(s), complete starting area (if you have to), transfer gold made by mailbox (if same realm) or by battle pets (if different realm). The only thing I could see getting in the way right off the bat is if they're restricted from entering raids for a duration after being made, in which case, you'd just have to make them, then wait it off. Or I guess another problem would be if they're limited to 1 per account, which would be silly.

It'd be slow at first, but it would pay off over time. You could also do that method for obtaining rare drop raid mounts.

It's extreme and I wouldn't go through all that trouble, but... it exists.

Personally, I might make an army of Demon Hunters and just park them outside ZG everyday until I finally get those 2 mounts, then move them somewhere else.
    Last edited by Lime; 2016-06-22 at 04:38 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by Twistedelmo View Post
    I Havent raided since BrF ilvl 701.

ilvl 840?

Also i farm raids for mounts on 4 toons.
    Might be in Beta. 840 is a bit over the gear you can get from World Quests. Doing Mythics (they are as hard as HC's) grants you 840+ gear.

Deleted
    Why does this need another thread and video, this has already been posted a week or two ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    idiot
    they were already nerfed when cataclysm began

before cataclysm you could get 250g from each vanilla raid boss
    -Proffesional Necromancer-

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Except the mindless farmers are the ones responsible for inflation. If anything it's those who ought to be penalized. Trading keeps the economy alive and fights inflation (through the AH 5% cut), whereas pure gold farming directly adds gold to the pool (inflation).
    You mean botters. Do you think the normal people getting a few thousand gold a week from these raids matches the amount of gold botters get in a single day?

Punishing people for playing the game, before they punish those who don't(botting) or very little(sitting on AH all damn day), is beyond stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

I noticed this when running Black Temple today. I got only one or two items per boss with a few rare three item drops and the standard four to five for Illidan himself (no Warglaives). I guess Blizzard wants to make getting that two million spider mount harder and harder to obtain...

Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    Make an army of Demon Hunters on any realm(s)
    A one man army....

I don't think this will pay off.

(Only one Demon Hunter allowed per realm.)

I don't understand why this is news tho. I was expecting this - especially considering wardrobe encourages going back to the content now that completionism won't kill your bank space. They've made these types of nerfs before, and they will again.

Bit sad for me as that was how I paid for my tokens but hey $15 a month is still dirt cheap.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pucca View Post
    A one man army....

I don't think this will pay off.

(Only one Demon Hunter allowed per realm.)
    Even so, you could just make 1 on other realms, use the gold to buy battle pets, then sell the pets on your main.

Regardless, the only people who benefit from this are those who are unable to make similar gold per hour via other methods. It's very tedious, but it's an option. Most people will have a far less tedious method of earning even more gold an hour.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Bit sad for me as that was how I paid for my tokens but hey $15 a month is still dirt cheap.
    Unless you were barely scraping by, it's not too bad. Only a 25% nerf on vendor items. I was expecting it to be far worse.