Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Some is fine, I agree.
    But it does get out of hand when people keep repeatedly either calling "Picking Mystic a disability", or "Instinct eats glue", or...whatever Valor has, I think they're just assumed to be the ones making these though/
    I don't even think that is so much of a problem. Vandalism like on the picture, however, is.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    I don't even think that is so much of a problem. Vandalism like on the picture, however, is.
    I think both are honestly. For the vandalism, it's obvious what's wrong. For the other, it just adds to a toxic environment.

For comparison, here we do a lot worse, but it's literally right in the OP, so it's fair game, you enter knowing full well what's gonna happen.
    It's not the same with Pokemon, there's no reason to start insulting your friend just because they picked a different team, or to start insulting random people online for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    or to start insulting random people online for it.
    Like a CERTAIN mermaid is doing!

10+ Year Old Account
    *faceplants*

No game today? *goes off lurking*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Parrot View Post
    *faceplants*

Rich infected his PC with a lot of STD's while he was fapping to naked pictures of me (don't ask how he got them).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Parrot View Post
    *faceplants*

Nope. Rich got some STDs and is in quarantine.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's pretty annoying that my signature hasn't updated in like.. A week.

That said, I don't think it's their fault, they just can't get the data <.<

I think both are honestly. For the vandalism, it's obvious what's wrong. For the other, it just adds to a toxic environment.

For comparison, here we do a lot worse, but it's literally right in the OP, so it's fair game, you enter knowing full well what's gonna happen.
    It's not the same with Pokemon, there's no reason to start insulting your friend just because they picked a different team, or to start insulting random people online for it.
    Listen I cannot have a blue person near me, physically cannot, if they come near me I am going to call them a scum-sucking fucktard moron that picked the wrong team and that they're an ass who should die.

Or just scumbag steal the gym from under them while hiding from them behind a tree. Which is what I did yesterday to this poor couple that were so confused when they got to their car <.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Or just scumbag steal the gym from under them while hiding from them behind a tree. Which is what I did yesterday to this poor couple that were so confused when they got to their car <.<
    That seems very mean!

Listen I cannot have a blue person near me, physically cannot, if they come near me I am going to call them a scum-sucking fucktard moron that picked the wrong team and that they're an ass who should die.

You're a monster!

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    That seems very mean!
    They stole it from me while I was walking specifically to put a pokemon in it.

But it's okay, some other couple scumbagged it from me while i was raising the prestige.

- - - Updated - - -

You're a monster!
    j-joe-senpai...

j-joe-senpai...
    Now you must climb the Hill of Atonement.

10+ Year Old Account
    They stole it from me while I was walking specifically to put a pokemon in it.

But it's okay, some other couple scumbagged it from me while i was raising the prestige.
    I have no idea what that means

Now you must climb the Hill of Atonement.
    HELL no. You be trippin' son.

15+ Year Old Account

Wait, you can harass pokedorks? Ok, i maybe do just that.

Give me some advice, how much annoying can you be?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Wait, you can harass pokedorks? Ok, i maybe do just that.

Give me some advice, how much annoying can you be?
    I mean you CAN. I don't, but you can.

There's a gym in a nearby park I hiked to to put a pokemon in, they beat it right when I got there so as they were putting their pokemon in I hid behind a tree (i needed somewhere to lean!) and attacked it until red team had it again, that's all. That gym is super contested, so I dunno what they were thinking with level 200 pokemans.

10+ Year Old Account

I know most people won't appreciate the hilarity that is getting an A in top almost 20 (even if it is a fairly new song).. But seriously, I'm the only one without an S in top 50, and I find it hilarious. And since we all know I have no friends, I'm annoying you guys with it instead

HELL no. You be trippin' son.
    Then deal with your sins crawling on your back.

( @Algy would get the reference)

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/lImbSdul.png[img]

I know most people won't appreciate the hilarity that is getting an A in top almost 20 (even if it is a fairly new song).. But seriously, I'm the only one without an S in top 50, and I find it hilarious. And since we all know I have no friends, I'm annoying you guys with it instead
    Is that like, Osu or something?

Deleted
    Is that like, Osu or something?
    It is, yes. Osu! is serious business.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    All these people acting like they know everything about Pokemon all of a sudden. Bitch please, i've been playing it since I was a mere boy.