10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjanaprik View Post
    How is this new pokémon go tracking supposed to help me? it's even worse than the 3-step system that didn't work.

http://i.imgur.com/eUAPqxb.png
    I swear to God all those poke stops looks to be EXACTLY in the same area where I sometimes work at my daytime job...you live nearby in the Historic Square in Collierville?

15+ Year Old Account
    So uhm, good night.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Parrot View Post
    I swear to God all those poke stops looks to be EXACTLY in the same area where I sometimes work at my daytime job...you live nearby in the Historic Square in Collierville?
    Ehh... Close enough

http://i.imgur.com/hhK8PAO.jpg
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

– Douglas Adams, The Original Hitchhiker Radio Scripts

Deleted
    Haven't posted here in a while. Hi.

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Haven't posted here in a while. Hi.
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

Sup you slag.

10+ Year Old Account
    [IMG]http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/shoo_pirates_caribbean.gif[IMG]
    Well that's mean.
    Why are you so mean?

15+ Year Old Account
    Good morning!
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amanni View Post
    good morning sir!
    Hows it hanging?

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Well that's mean.
    Why are you so mean?
    Don't know how to be be anything else.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amanni View Post
    I tried using hair removal cream on my nuts as Monty requested. Awful experience would not do again.
    The ones i know of literally say "don´t use on private parts". I trust them over anyone else. ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't know how to be be anything else.
    Just do what Pendra does. She's not mean.

Just do what Pendra does. She's not mean.
    I'll pass. Don't think I can become an Austrian just like that, and I don't feel like marrying a Swede.
    Last edited by Kjanaprik; 2016-08-12 at 09:30 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'll pass. Don't think I can become an Austrian just like that, and I don't feel like marrying a Swede.
    You can, you´re a prick, already halfway there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Marrying a Swede is optional.

:|

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amirila View Post
    I mean, only crazy people and Pendra do..

Quote Originally Posted by Amirila View Post
    <3

10+ Year Old Account
    <3
    No, stop that! She'll think you like her.

I mean, only crazy people and Pendra do..