10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kjanaprik View Post
    Nahh, the rest are delight
    Maybe to eat

A peanut butter and jam sandwich is the best way to start the day.

Quote Originally Posted by OperationFerret View Post
    A peanut butter and jam sandwich is the best way to start the day.
    No.
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

– Douglas Adams, The Original Hitchhiker Radio Scripts

10+ Year Old Account
    No.
    You are correct. For once.

Also, game in about 30 minutes if people give a shit

I am ze here. Will also try not to vanish just as game starts.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    You are correct. For once.

And yay about the game to I guess....
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

*prepares a portfolio of shitposts*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    *flops into thread asleep*
    Well you'll never win if you're asleep!

I am here rdy to used as a feast once again

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoSul View Post
    I am here rdy to used as a feast once again
    Can't I just use you as a mount instead?

Can't I just use you as a mount instead?
    Do u have sun or moon if so yes u can but I don't think it would be a wise idea I don't think I'd get far even tho that happens almost every game

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Well you'll never win if you're asleep!
    But I'm le tired

10+ Year Old Account

Mayhem dies from just being near Hanna. Algy Naruto runs away. Joe is a turtle. Rich realized his importance to the plot and just walks off in peace

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoSul View Post
    Do u have sun or moon if so yes u can but I don't think it would be a wise idea I don't think I'd get far even tho that happens almost every game
    I'm lazy so every bit I don't have to walk myself helps!

10+ Year Old Account

Rokom goes camping like some fucking noob. Van needs help fishing for some reason. TAKE THAT YOU PICE OF SHIT MOD! Izalla is an idiot and grabs an empty backpack

That was entirely uncalled for, breaking poor Iced's nose like that :<

10+ Year Old Account

Xan stays to get more food. Kjana and Koe drown their mount, because they're too fat for Chrono to be able to swim. Terran enjoys time with a lovely lady, and Ami. Crissi grabs a sword for entirely unrelated reasons

Sorry Chrono, Koe told me you'd float :/