I was doing so well... ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I was doing so well... ;_;
    I said you jinxed it!

Deleted

Go fuck yourself May! Tardwind is eating sushi tonight!

- - - Updated - - -

May you meanie!

I was so close...

Goodness, down to the last couple dummies.

Deleted

Grats May!

Erp the zergling won

Deleted

The final placements.

15+ Year Old Account
    Gz half me!
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Look at those impressive five kills. I wasn't useless that game!

Deleted

The final summary.

7+ Year Old Account
    I was such a sad lonely person this game. Blood pact didnt do shit to help. The depression finally led me to give myself to the wonderful potatogod

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm detecting a distinct M named bias so far. XD

Gratz May.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    I'm detecting a distinct M named bias so far. XD

Gratz May.
    hmmm, you raise a good point, maybe I should become "Mjanaprik" for tomorrow.
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

– Douglas Adams, The Original Hitchhiker Radio Scripts

Congrats May!

10+ Year Old Account
    So poke go likes to fuck over your throws...lessened learned...don't waste all 20 great balls on a damn ??? pidgeot when you have one already...

15+ Year Old Account
    It´s the rule of the MAYs in late july.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, over the past couple of days I did a lot of thinking..
    The biggest conclusion I came to was that I just simply don't care. About anything. There's my BF, but he found someone else some time ago. Aside from him there were a couple of people who I thought I cared about, but cutting them off for 2-3 days, the biggest thing I felt was annoyance at all the PM's and stuff they sent me (No one from this thread did that though, which was a nice surprise).

I don't care about being alive. There's not much fun in it, and as I told my now-ex, I'll likely end up killing myself before age 30, especially now as he was the only person I even remotely cared about and was the only one close to me having a chance of a normal life.

I don't understand people. Apparently telling people that I don't like them means the same as disliking them (Despite the 2 being vastly different, and this is also why 90% of the ponythread dislikes me btw.. Apparently). Not to mention that basically anything that's not explicitly said is very likely to go over my head (Body language, tone, all that stuff), I am constantly stressed out whenever I do have to deal with people irl, which makes me appear to be even more of an ass than I am, and makes me hate people even more (Though it does mean chatting is comparatively easy, since I only have to deal with what's being written).

Not to mention that I'm terrible with words. I managed to construct a much better-sounding version of this in my head, but I just couldn't get it down on paper.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    the biggest thing I felt was annoyance at all the PM's and stuff they sent me (No one from this thread did that though, which was a nice surprise).
    Not sure if you mean a good surprise or a bad surprise that nobody here PM'd you, but you did say you were leaving the internet (at least this website) for a while, and since this is the only medium that I know off to get to you, I suppose some assumed that PM'ing would've fallen on deaf ears (You got pinged via quotes which should give you an notification either way)

Anyhow, I hope things get better and you get more cheerful.
    I doubt people want you gone, most care at least a little (Except for maybe 2 or 3 in this thread that come to mind)

This and This just shows how big of a deal you are in this thread, Without your presence that thread would be close to that of a wasteland except for 3 hours every Wednesday and Thursday.
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

– Douglas Adams, The Original Hitchhiker Radio Scripts

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    So, over the past couple of days I did a lot of thinking..
    The biggest conclusion I came to was that I just simply don't care. About anything. There's my BF, but he found someone else some time ago. Aside from him there were a couple of people who I thought I cared about, but cutting them off for 2-3 days, the biggest thing I felt was annoyance at all the PM's and stuff they sent me (No one from this thread did that though, which was a nice surprise).

I don't care about being alive. There's not much fun in it, and as I told my now-ex, I'll likely end up killing myself before age 30, especially now as he was the only person I even remotely cared about and was the only one close to me having a chance of a normal life.

I don't understand people. Apparently telling people that I don't like them means the same as disliking them (Despite the 2 being vastly different, and this is also why 90% of the ponythread dislikes me btw.. Apparently). Not to mention that basically anything that's not explicitly said is very likely to go over my head (Body language, tone, all that stuff), I am constantly stressed out whenever I do have to deal with people irl, which makes me appear to be even more of an ass than I am, and makes me hate people even more (Though it does mean chatting is comparatively easy, since I only have to deal with what's being written).

Not to mention that I'm terrible with words. I managed to construct a much better-sounding version of this in my head, but I just couldn't get it down on paper.
    Please don't do anything rash man, we appreciate having you here despite the banter that's common in the thread at times.