Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Chief View Post
    That's only because their religion tells them not to, not sure how you can say eating cows and dogs is the same thing.

There are many things wrong with Islamic beliefs

How can you justify burning a widow with her husband mercilessly?

How would you permit killing oneself in order to obtain alleged spiritual perfection while you deprive the whole world of consuming beef that is an important source of food for the people across the globe?

Every man and woman can judge what is right and what is wrong in this subject.
    I was talking about Hindus though, they (significant majority) dun eat beef. Muslims dun eat bacon

As for Chinese, it's a cultural thingy, in some regions they bred dogs as a supplementary source of meat, monks in particular were quite notorious for doing so, at least in the past. Actually various Siberian folks were eating their dogs too, but only in a time of need. And traditional Chinese medicine says that eating dog meat is quite beneficial for health

I see no difference between eating pigs, dogs and other animals that can be both pets and livestock. If an individual animal is kept as a pet, I see that animal as a pet, if it's kept as a livestock, I see it as a livestock. I had no issues w/ eating horse meat while riding and/or taking care of a horse, when I was a kid.

Deleted
    Food is food, what's the problem?