Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    If a bunch of Hindus went around freeing cows, Trump would propose that we ban immigration from India and his poll numbers would go up.

I don't agree with eating dogs but wouldn't interfere with someone else eating them.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

You can't whine about dog killing if you participate in the meat industry, namely cows and pigs. Especially since pigs are smarter than dogs. Almost any reason you can think of for why it's wrong to eat a dog can apply to animals that are deemed okay to eat in western cultures.

If someone is raised to think it's okay to eat dogs and they are wrong, then why is it okay to keep eating cows and pigs just because you were raised to think it's okay while others don't? Don't be a hypocrite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Well people on this forum will agree with them, and then hate on groups like PETA.
    Its one thing to eat dog its quite another to BOIL THEM ALIVE! as the Chinese do.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Free roaming Cows kill people. Cows are weapons.
    Cows dont kill people, people with cows kill people so ban all cows?!!!

ot i love dogs but meat raised to eat is exactly that

Quote Originally Posted by Madeupname999 View Post
    Fucking savages i swear this shit seriously pisses me off as a dog lover

And please stop comparing dogs to livestock cause if you had any empathy you can see the absolute fear in those dogs eyes and if you ever owned dogs you know the love and the fear they can feel so stop trying to be hardcore cause i bet 99 percent of you wouldn't even try dog meat.
    I have I think 14 dogs now at my grandparents house. I've had dogs. I wouldn't eat dog meat. But those dogs are still fucking livestock.

Theres nothing " Humane" In these killings. They are often Skinned, Broiled or Boiled alive.
    Originally Posted by Tradewind
    Well yeah, did you see the daughter? 0/10, would not bang.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post
    I have I think 14 dogs now at my grandparents house. I've had dogs. I wouldn't eat dog meat. But those dogs are still fucking livestock.
    But could you look one in the eye? torture them? then eat them for your pleasure? Sure if you was absolutely starving then it would be justifiable but when there is other livestock to eat and this town isnt starving they are just doing this cause of reasons and dont tell me dog meat is delicious cause if it was the case then we would never have bothered to domesticate them as pets in the first place plus dog meat is banned in nearly every country on the planet!.

We are humans we have a trait called empathy which we share with our canine pets who we have had a special bond with for thousands of years but for some reason you could just boil one alive to death just because you felt like something different to eat if that is the case then FUCK YOU!
    Last edited by Madeupname999; 2016-06-23 at 02:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Chief View Post
    Almost disgusting as all those people around the world that butcher whales

Guy kind of in the upper left looks like Moses in the red sea.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrStiglit View Post
    Guy kind of in the upper left looks like Moses in the red sea.
    Not gonna lie that cracked me up XD

Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post
    I linked three articles in the post that was quoted by the individual that you replied to, that clearly stated that pets were being stolen from homes and being used as meat. Including a dog that belonged to a blind man.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Good, there was video footage where some of those dogs were wearing collars and were therefore likely stolen. They also tend to kill the animals in barbaric ways (skinned alive, boiled alive, etc), as the sadistic fucks seem to think that the fear response improves the taste of the meat.

Fuck them.

http://www.torontosun.com/2016/06/21...tival-in-china
    http://dogtime.com/trending/35123-se...len-meat-china
    http://www.standard.co.uk/news/world...-a3275856.html
    TBH, those are extremes and quite far from the norm. It's not that bad. Many people actually are quite respectful, they pray for/to them prior cooking/consumption.

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    TBH, those are extremes and quite far from the norm. It's not that bad. Many people actually are quite respectful, they pray for/to them prior cooking/consumption.
    Really because I've also seen several videos of dogs being skinned/boiled alive, in front of other dogs as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Really because I've also seen several videos of dogs being skinned/boiled alive, in front of other dogs as well.
    But it doesn't mean that it's mainstream way of doing things. It's just overhyped. Sensationalism, you know. There are quite many Chinese people who do not approve of inhumane ways of killing/cooking dogs.

As for average Joes, only ~57% of Chinese think that eating dogs is appropriate. But there are quite many reasons why those people like eating dog meat.

15+ Year Old Account
    But it doesn't mean that it's mainstream way of doing things. It's just overhyped. Sensationalism, you know. There are quite many Chinese people who do not approve of inhumane ways of killing/cooking dogs.

As for average Joes, only ~57% of Chinese think that eating dogs is appropriate. But there are quite many reasons why those people like eating dog meat.
    lol only 57%? so only around 800,000,000 people in China think its ok? only more than the population of the U.S., Russia, England and Germany combined?

Quote Originally Posted by Master Chief View Post
    lol only 57%? so only around 800,000,000 people in China think its ok? only more than the population of the U.S., Russia, England and Germany combined?
    And? You eat beef, right? I do so too. And more than a billion people thinks that we're pathetic barbarians. Not a biggie.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Well people on this forum will agree with them, and then hate on groups like PETA.
    PETA is like if gun control advocates used guns to shoot people. They are a joke, and terrible people.

plenty of countries eats horse meat also, which is pretty damn taboo in the US
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horse_meat

15+ Year Old Account
    And? You eat beef, right? I do so too. And more than a billion people thinks that we're pathetic barbarians. Not a biggie.
    That's only because their religion tells them not to, not sure how you can say eating cows and dogs is the same thing.

There are many things wrong with Islamic beliefs

How can you justify burning a widow with her husband mercilessly?

How would you permit killing oneself in order to obtain alleged spiritual perfection while you deprive the whole world of consuming beef that is an important source of food for the people across the globe?

Every man and woman can judge what is right and what is wrong in this subject.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormlance View Post
    You ever eat lobster son?
    Most places do humane killing of lobsters before boiling. They place a knife to the head to kill them before boiling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where are these animals going to go? This seems like a bad idea. There are already an excess of unwanted pets.