No option to queue for Frost Lord Ahune?

Just boosted my priest to 100 anyone know why I'm not getting the option to select the frost lord from dungeon finder?

Might need to do silver proving grounds.
    Intel i5 6600k - Gigabyte Z170X-UD3 - Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4 @ 2400Mhz - Asus Strix GTX 1080 - Asus PG279Q - Samsung Evo 850 500GB SSD

No other pre-requisites that I am aware of, so it might be an issue specific to the boost.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nickp007 View Post
    Just boosted my priest to 100 anyone know why I'm not getting the option to select the frost lord from dungeon finder?
    You have to establish your outpost in Tanaan to unlock your character after the boost. It's kind of like having to do the dark portal event after the 90 boost to unlock your abilities.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    No, you just have to wait a couple of days to enter low-level stuff and it is set in a BC dungeon maybe?

Been in every day on my boosted priest, but was boosted a couple of weeks ago. Haven't been to Tanaan or bothered with the WoD opening stuff.

24h lockout when a toons boosted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nickp007 View Post
    There is a 24h CD on dungeons after boosting..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/