Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    So, just to be clear, is Marilyn Mosby still a brave hero seeking justice, or is she now officially disowned?
    I think that line of thought will get you called a racist by some individuals!

Quote Originally Posted by Gen4Glock21 View Post
    I love how they left out of this story how Mosby deliberately left out key evidence that contradicted her assertion that this Officer drove erratically in attempt to hurt Grey. The judge even scolded her handling of the evidence and ordered her to hand over any and all evidence for this case. This lady is a total POS.
    What she is is a fanatic ideologue who has apparently put her agenda over her oath of office.

Game over for the prosecution. They should let it go, last couple cases will be tried in front of the same judge. I think it was the right decision. However, I did think the judge would through Bmore a bone and at least charge the driver with something.

The only thing that I could see coming from this case is the installation of cameras in all vans.

However, Ill reiterate that I feel this was the correct decision.

RIP #neverforget
    Freedy grays.
    Took way two soon.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV