Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    During the battle where Khadgar/Lothar/Garona were fighting Medivh, Medivh used a spell on Khadgar that basically sucked the youth out of him. So even though Khadgar was only something like 17 at the time, he had the appearance of an old man after Medivh got done with him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seifross View Post
    I think he looks great for a 50 year old, to be honest.

The way I see it, he's either;

1) Undone the curse, and now looks to be his appropriate age (50 or so). He actually looks to be very good for 50, though I suppose he is physically fit, which would help.

2) Just shaved, and he's canonically looked this way since the curse, only he's had a beard. This is what I think is the most likely explanation, since WoW models haven't always been consistent.

3) He hides his true appearance behind a magical illusion. I think this is a fair theory, but I'm not sure Khadgar would care all that much.
    I'm going with #1. I feel like he should be so aged by now that simply shaving wouldn't help him much if that curse were in effect. He's a powerful enough mage himself by now, so it's very much possible that he's figured out some way to undo the curse.

Although I'd think if he could do that, he'd do a bit more and try to make himself look 20 again. He had a conversation in one of the novels where he mentioned that he was unhappy because he was 22, and no 22-year-old woman would want someone who looked like an old man.

I wondered why he looks younger than back in Warcraft 2?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    That nigga stressed, that's why he looks old.
    Bitch please, I raised five children all by me self after that no good man of mine walked out. That nigga aint know a 'hing about stress!

15+ Year Old Account
    I hope they age him if they do another Warcraft movie, just cause I hate the discount Shia LaBoeuf that played him in the first one.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.