Unholy Death Knight - trinket help

Hi

I'm a casual player, trying to figure out which trinkets to use on my Unholy DK. I don't really raid that much, only a few pugs in HFC, but I'd like some feedback.

I have the following trinkets: Empty Drinking Horn (ilvl710), Chipped Soul Prism (ilvl715), Skull of War (ilvl725) and Stone of the Elements (ilvl725)

Which ones do I use?

Deleted
    Prism and skull

In all honestly a fully upgraded skull of war (725 ilvl) is one of the better trinkets for unholy in WoD outside of Unending hunger and vial of convulsive shadows. My BoS st burst using the SoW+UeH combo is only a little less than vial + UeH users while hitting way harder than a edh + UeH combo for example. I've been my skull paired with mythic UeH for months due to having no luck with getting vial. Most hfc trinkets outside of UeH and DC are absolutely terrible for unholy so I'd say you are set with the SoW and all you need to do is to get UeH from gore and you should be set until legion.

Deleted
    Dc seems terrible for unholy to me

Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    Dc seems terrible for unholy to me
    Yeah it is. You only use it for multi target/cleave fights like possibly xhul. Aside from that it's pretty useless

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 0verdose View Post
    Yeah it is. You only use it for multi target/cleave fights like possibly xhul. Aside from that it's pretty useless
    Seemed shit even then.

Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    Seemed shit even then.
    I've seen some dks run it for xhul. Personally I only use it when I'm specc'd into frost, and the only time I play frost is for dungs/old content. I've never even tried dc in hfc. youre right though it's definitely shit for unholy.

Deleted
    only use dc on xhul if you're running np, at this point I'd recommend just using BoS with vial and ueh. the imps generally die so quickly that DC is generally irrelevant.

what about mythic warforged EDH with a socket?

is it any good compared to others?

Quote Originally Posted by haya View Post
    what about mythic warforged EDH with a socket?

is it any good compared to others?
    It could be okay when paired with mythic unending hunger. It's more of a frost trinket because unholy dks can't stack the fel burn up quick enough. When playing breath it's much more effective to use the crafted trinket or mythic vial instead of the edh.