Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Is there a specific Suramar guard that it drops off of? Or any of the nightborne mobs in the city?

I was able to glide to him from highmountain and engage him, but similar to what donovan said, the servers are lagging so badly that I can't effectively stay in the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Forde View Post
    Is there a specific Suramar guard that it drops off of? Or any of the nightborne mobs in the city?
    No clue. As I said, it just randomly dropped off a pack of guards. I am pretty sure it was off the ones that give control orbs for the associated world quest, but I do not recall exactly - I didn't really make a mental note since its a white drop and seemingly innocuous. I just know I was killing large AOE packs of guards/demons in the city.

Quote Originally Posted by Azarakal View Post
    No clue. As I said, it just randomly dropped off a pack of guards. I am pretty sure it was off the ones that give control orbs for the associated world quest, but I do not recall exactly - I didn't really make a mental note since its a white drop and seemingly innocuous. I just know I was killing large AOE packs of guards/demons in the city.
    Just logged on, killed a Vineyard Enforcer and got it from my first mob. Strange. Lucky maybe, or maybe a questline has to be completed. Hm.

Proof I have: http://imgur.com/RC60cBv
    Last edited by Forde; 2016-06-25 at 05:00 PM.

So now that its not lagging i got to him again without the charm and killed him but he didn't drop anything so I guess you need to charm. Although he died while i was gliding back to him after his last throw idk how he had a little bit of health left but just died, so dunno if that fucked it up or just not having the charm messed it up.

I'd like to think you need the charm. Kinda devalues the exploration and creativity involved with scripting the event. Not that the use of toys/gliding from different terrain isn't CREATIVE, but...

probably been farming guards in the vineyard for a bit while farming mana to continue my suramar quests and no luck yet.

Oh. That's what the charm is for?

I thought it was a bugged quest item and deleted it from my bags just yesterday :-(

got my charm from either a frog, or a withered outside of the city. I'm guessing its a drop from any mob in suramar.

I had the quest item in my inventory for several days so not 100% sure where i got it but i 'think' it was from a rare spawn for world quest in Suramar city.

Anyway thanks to Azarakal in this thread i got the skin this morning. It's actually kind of easy to get disappointingly but then again it's very obscure...for now.

Had the charm in my bag for about a week now and never really thought it meant anything. Managed to get there and lag cooperated with me enough for a few minutes for a couple uninterrupted Glides.

Proof/Pictures:
    http://imgur.com/a/IMBGR

The model seems very scaled down for female night elves.

Quote Originally Posted by Shajeera View Post
    I had the quest item in my inventory for several days so not 100% sure where i got it but i 'think' it was from a rare spawn for world quest in Suramar city.

Anyway thanks to Azarakal in this thread i got the skin this morning. It's actually kind of easy to get disappointingly but then again it's very obscure...for now.
    I don't think the point of these skins is to be particularly challenging to get, I think they're more of a reward for exploring the world and finding unique things for each spec so each class feels a little bit different when you're out and about doing world content rather than pushing the knowledge of your class to its limits. In terms of difficulty, think of this like Hunters taming Gara the Spirit Beast rather than Warlocks doing the Green Fire quest line.

Having said that, introducing more "secret" artifact models that have some really challenging requirements like the Green fire quest in future patches would be amazing.

Any word on the other three? And does anyone know if you need to be Havoc spec to do this quest?
    Orloth SilverEye
    <Demon Hunter Moderator>
    "I am my scars."

Was able to get mine done. what I noticed is that when you get close you have to attack him for the flying effect to kick in, otherwise if you glide into him without attacking he'll just drop you. If you're having trouble this is probably why, pretty easy once you know that.

Are you guys getting the charm from just random mobs in Suramar? I've been killing a few different types of guards in the city but no luck

"There has only ever been, only ever will be... one Azshara."
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nring/advanced

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BurningBurns View Post
    Are you guys getting the charm from just random mobs in Suramar? I've been killing a few different types of guards in the city but no luck
    I was going to work on farming it up earlier, but the lag was so horrid I nearly died to a single guard.

Just got it myself. After questing in Surumar for a bit, and not finding it, I found myself in the area and talked to her, and she kicked me up there. I'm not sure if I got the item somewhere along the line and didn't notice, or you just don't need it. Either way wasn't too difficult and I got it after a few tries. Three more to go, guys and gals!
    Orloth SilverEye
    <Demon Hunter Moderator>
    "I am my scars."

its pretty small on blood elf female
    http://imgur.com/CMOPcVv

Quote Originally Posted by Orloth View Post
    Any word on the other three? And does anyone know if you need to be Havoc spec to do this quest?
    It probably should not require Havoc spec, as no other hidden artifact that I've heard of has that requirement.

As per your first question...

-If referencing the different looks for that model, you can view them on the WoWhead artifact calculator (and the listing of how to unlock the other skins for that model)

-If you where referencing the two Vengeance Hidden Models, and the "other" Havoc hidden Model (which is what I think you where asking about)..... Then I cannot help you, other than to say that WoWhead's artifact page has shown the "6th/bottom model" on their artifact appearance page to be the ones people are finding for all the specs...... I have not yet heard of a single person finding any hidden "5th/2nd from bottom model", nor or the requirements to unlock the subsequent appearances for those models listed anywhere...

Or to phrase it better, the "Iron Warden" Vengeance model should be in the game somewhere..... but absolutely nothing about "Umberwing"(V) or "Flamereaper"(H) models yet..... Hopefully we get something about them soon, "Flamereaper" is probably the only Glaive model I like enough to use over 1h sword xmogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Drosul View Post
    Or to phrase it better, the "Iron Warden" Vengeance model should be in the game somewhere....
    The only question is where....really need to find out before DH goes live. It's my favorite Vengeance model by far, though I imagine it's gonna be somewhat small-ish on my female b11 DH