Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Id hope somthing new for the warcraft IP. Wow needs to be refreshed with WoW2 or we need Warcraft 4.
    And what would WarCraft IV encompass? Rehashing WoW content as an RTS?

I get cold shivers each time someone says mobile in context of gaming. These are practically cookie clikers. Colorful little games which purpose is only to make people spend money on them. I can't feel mobile games being real games. :I

If blizz starts to produce this sort of games, that is developement time out of games that actually have chance to be good games.

I get shivers thinking about this shit. :/

Which is why they can't make RTS. It has to be rpg. They can choose better what to show us. They can say the wow storyline happens elsewhere and the other games somewhere else. RTS would be much harder to make in similar way.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    World of Overwatch?

WoW to console. Ability pruning and Action camera is first steps to adapt it for the console.

Deleted
    prob another mobile game
    clash of clans styled starcraft/warcraft game for android and IOS ?

hopefully more diablo but at this point i'm not even sure, they better have something big for this years blizzcon else diablo 3 is gonna be even more dead than ever.
    Last edited by mmocc06943eaac; 2016-06-25 at 11:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cedon View Post
    Or maby telling a future or different story wow doesnt cover? You can expand the storyline. Its not hard.

I really have no idea.

WoW and SC2 are dead and done pretty soon. Maybe 1 more WoW expac.

They can probably make another expansion for Diablo 3.

Hearthstone and Overwatch are cash cows. Years of potential if they play their cards right.

HoTS flopped sort of but it probably has a few years left in it.

Blizzard needs something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Grand Strategy game, please-please-please! They could make something akin to Europe Universalis in Warcraft universe, with multiplayer mode.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardboard Fox View Post
    Currently, Blizzard has an MMO, an RTS, an action RPG, a CCG, an FPS, and a MOBA. Clearly they want to focus on genres that offer a multiplayer experience, so when Blizzard unveils their next game, what multiplayer genre do you think it might be? A fighting game, like Street Fighter? A combat racing game like Mario Kart? What do you think they have up their sleeves?
    A minecraft Clone
    An angry birds clone
    A civilization clone?

I dunno, look at the best selling games of last year and Blizzard will just create a clone of it.

Warcraft 4 should be made as it could open them up for ... not really a wow sequel, but the option of continued story outside of WoW expansions which would leave them to continue fucking up the current WoW storyline.

D3 should get some love in the form of a new expansion with at least 1 new class - hopefully 2. (necro pls.)

RTS games really do seem to be out (and it looks like MMOs are next in line) so maybe Blizzard is the big studio required to reinvent the world of gaming and come out with the new *wow* of the 2000s. Do to the gaming world what MMOs did when RTS were big, and now MOBAs to MMOs.

10+ Year Old Account
    In order of release.

Early August-hearthstone Adventure
    Late August-Legion
    Early December-Hearthstone Expansion
    Early April-Hearthstone Adventure
    late July-Diablo 3 Expansion
    Late July-Hearthstone Expansion

Thats my prediction for the next year of Blizzard. They will add new content to their existing games of course, but those are the only releases imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Diablo 4 but 3rd person instead of isometric (seriously, this viewpoint is getting old, time to change shit up) with a combat system similar to TERA. When I saw the first version of Diablo III (with the 3rd person viewpoint) years ago, that is what I expect from a proper sequel; willing to try new shit.

So in short, I want a 3rd person Diablo 4 that controls like your typical Japanese action combat game (can use mouse and KB or controller of course) . Combat will be more complex than D/II/III of course.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    They already have.

It's called WoW.
    haha, true.

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    WoW and SC2 are dead and done pretty soon.
    5th top grossing game of 2015, during the "worst expansion ever". "Dead".

For Diablo news, they will introduce new treasure goblin on Blizzcon.

Thats about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    You mean hearthstone...
    No I mean something new. Not to just taking one IP and porting it to mobile.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    Diablo 4 but 3rd person instead of isometric (seriously, this viewpoint is getting old, time to change shit up) with a combat system similar to TERA. When I saw the first version of Diablo III (with the 3rd person viewpoint) years ago, that is what I expect from a proper sequel; willing to try new shit.

So in short, I want a 3rd person Diablo 4 that controls like your typical Japanese action combat game (can use mouse and KB or controller of course) . Combat will be more complex than D/II/III of course.
    Won't happen. Blizzard will not make a game that is hard to play, they have to catter to as many as possible or they simply won't develop a product. Game must be easy to play, but, how long will it take to gear up is another story. They've said many times their aim is to please as many as possible and create easy to play, hard to master games + focus more on the mobile scene.
    You can forget about the complex combat in Blizzard games.

- - - Updated - - -

I think I know what is incoming
    They may make StarCraft/WarCraft game like Fallout Shelter. Fallout Shelter has already +50 mln players and is coming to PC July 2016, so it's a huge success and I am not surprised, because the game is awesome
    Blizzard can't miss such an opportunity.
    Last edited by Slaughty8; 2016-06-26 at 12:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slaughty8 View Post
    I think I know what is incoming
    They may make StarCraft/WarCraft game like Fallout Shelter. Fallout Shelter has already +50 mln players and is coming to PC July 2016, so it's a huge success and I am not surprised, because the game is awesome
    Blizzard can't miss such an opportunity.
    Garrisons could easily be made into a facebook game. It damn near is one already. And if they continued to support it the way Bethesda does Fallout Shelter then I can see many people playing it for a long time to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Kolvarg View Post
    5th top grossing game of 2015, during the "worst expansion ever". "Dead".
    WoW probably has 2 more years in Blizzard's spotlight as a primary earner.

No idea what's next, but I am pretty sure what is NOT next. Another MMO
    CU... ...or CF ?