Copying my addons/settings/profiles onto a different computer and wow account

So maybe i didnt do this right, i just copied my WTF and addon folder and pasted it into my wifes new computer. i want her to have the same settings as the addons i have on my computer but when i went to go onto her wow account and set up her UI none of my profiles or settings transfered over.

how do i do this correctly?

did exactly as you said, but again no profiles coppied over. when i did copy from my computer i just selected the interface and wtf folders then hit copy and put them on a usb drive

update: if i log into my battlenet and go on wow on her computer my addons are just like my computer, so they're there somehow but its stuck to my battlenet account
    Last edited by RoughJustice; 2016-06-25 at 04:18 PM.

In your WTF folder, there are account folders. The settings are "stuck" to your account because they are only on your account. Find out which account folder is your wife's and then copy the folders in there to her account.

On top of that, some settings are character specific, both through the character savedvariables and "manually" when an addon uses the account savedvariables for all characters. In order to transfer the character settings, go deeper into your wife's WTF account folder to the realm folders, then the character folders. Rename those character folders to her characters. If an addon uses the account savedvariables, you can either set those addons up manually or use a program that can go through all the files and replace all the character names.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

wtf settings

where did it move to? i cant see it anymore except the add on txt file.

You haven't set them up properly. You can't just copy the folder and hope it works?
    Addons are saved and used locally on your computer.. it cannot be tied to your battlenet?

Go into the WTF folder, you should see your account in there. Might be a name or numbers depending on how old your bnet account is.
    In that is the realms you play on, and the characters. In this folder is the addons and their profiles. Copy these character folders and put them into your wifes WTF>Account>Realm.

It's that simple.