Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I think this guy is from Texas.
    He's from Louisiana. Just because you wear a cowboy hat doesn't mean you're from Texas.

Next up, New Yexit and Californexit?

Don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out.

Quote Originally Posted by HardlyWaken View Post
    Next up, New Yexit and Californexit?
    To my knowledge, Texas is the only state that seriously talks about secession. Although there are a few in Alaska, and some people pushing for WA/OR to secede (Cascadia).

I could get behind #weedexit where WA, OR, AK, and CO make their own delicious marijuana and export it to Mexico.

pure sarcasm and jokes btw.

but, literally. come to Washington and try our edibles.
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

Quote Originally Posted by Glnger View Post
    I could get behind #weedexit where WA, OR, AK, and CO make their own delicious marijuana and export it to Mexico.

literally, come to Washington and try our edibles.

pure sarcasm and jokes btw.
    Edibles still not legal recreationally in Oregon.

Edit: NEVER MIND http://www.oregonlive.com/marijuana/...a_shopper.html

How did I miss this....was supposed to roll out Jan 1, 6 month delay. *happy dance*

No one I know smokes weed so I've been out of the loop.

A dozen people talking on twitter is news?

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Personally, I hope Texas and a few other states do leave the united states because I would gladly move to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Edibles still not legal recreationally in Oregon.

Not sure what the holdup is.
    idk,. if you are close to the border, come see the shit we have. gum, mints, tinctures, chocolates, peanut butter cups, concentrates, energy drinks, coffee. lube and massage oil.

this whole "freedom" thing might just catch on ;p
    and nothing says "freedom" like THC infused sexual lubricant.
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.

idk,. if you are close to the border, come see the shit we have. gum, mints, tinctures, chocolates, peanut butter cups, concentrates, energy drinks, coffee. lube and massage oil.
    the free world is nice.
    I'm close but lazy. :/ Also I worry about stupid cops.

Found out they went legal in OR June 2 so guess where I'm going tomorrow. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    Right, because armed civilians are now the same thing as an "Army". And can go toe-to-toe against an actual army, with tanks, and attack helicopters, and drones, and far more funding, training, equipment, and support than a ragtag band of rednecks with shotguns.

Keep dreaming.
    The Middle East, and Vietnam..etc says hello.

- - - Updated - - -

in your delusional world, the US government not only would be oblivious but would do nothing to stop the new country of Texas from acquiring nuclear warheads and the missiles to launch them?
    Again, unless the state of Texas has their own mobile anti-aircraft stations to not only defend their offensive operations on US owned bases in Texas, but also to defend said nuclear silos...

Why are you so interested in murdering American citizens, btw?
    holy fuck lets start background checks
    You should go back and re-read your own posts. You're the one that started with the threat of violence. I just shared a link of the resources Texas has.

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering it's extremely illegal to secede from the United States, this isn't going to happen ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Bytch View Post
    The Middle East, and Vietnam..etc says hello.

- - - Updated - - -

You should go back and re-read your own posts. You're the one that started with the threat of violence. I just shared a link of the resources Texas has.
    oh, so in your "mind" secession would be peaceful?.
    ok.
    what happens when the US won't give up it's military bases(that the US tax payers paid for), and won't allow Texas to control its borders the way it wants to?
    again, the same arguments were made in the lead up to the Civil War, so much so that people went to Bull Run(1) as a form of entertainment.

people are so stupid they have no idea how stupid they are, and that is fine. but I'm going to do my best to protect YOU.
    Last edited by Glnger; 2016-06-26 at 05:07 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    I'm adding Florida to the list too.
    Nooooooo!

How will I get any entertainment if you take away Florida Man?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

I think this guy is from Texas.
    Take him with you and keep him.

In fact, please, take ALL the country music singers and keep them.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Nooooooo!

How will I get any entertainment if you take away Florida Man?
    we'll build a wall around Florida and set up a bunch of video cameras.

oh, so in your "mind" secession would be peaceful?.
    ok.
    what happens when the US won't give up it's military bases(that the US tax payers paid for), and won't allow Texas to control its borders the way it wants to?
    again, the same arguments were made in the lead up to the Civil War, so much so that people went to Bull Run(1) as a form of entertainment.

people are so stupid they have no idea how stupid they are, and that is fine. but I'm going to do my best to protect YOU.
    We went to war over taxes way back when. Saying we would do it again is not factual.

Texas won't ever leave, but not for the fear of a civil war. There won't be one. America doesn't have the stomach for that again. And half the folks who think they do will find out quick real life isn't call of duty.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniri View Post
    A dozen people talking on twitter is news?
    Twitter has been a godsend to modern media. Why do actual journalism research when you can just copy / paste whatever's trending?

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    Source

From Brexit to Texit? Renewed calls for Texas secession after EU vote

Now, obviously this is not quite the same thing as the UK leaving the EU. There currently is no lawful method for a state to just decide to secede from the union... but Texas has previously played with this idea in recent years. What do you think of Texans that want to their state to break away from the United States?

Good let them leave. Nobody fucking cares in fact most would rather Texas leave anyways..

With Brexit the EU wanted the Brits to stay but Texit the USA wants Texas to go fuk off... /shrug I don't know anyone who supports inbred hicks, trailer trash, southerners.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    That isn't the question. I've already stated there is no legal way for Texas to secede. The Question is What do you think of Texans that want to.
    Mostly not leave. A handful of noisy ignorant rednecks will never get their way politically, and politicians introducing measures on the subject is simple pandering. Being a member of the USA is a net benefit to Texas, and Texan lawmakers know that, even if they grumble about it.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    We went to war over taxes way back when. Saying we would do it again is not factual.

Texas won't ever leave, but not for the fear of a civil war. There won't be one. America doesn't have the stomach for that again. And half the folks who think they do will find out quick real life isn't call of duty.
    yes, the people claiming they want to secede will lose all heart for war within 24 hours. that's what I've been saying.
    I don't even own a gun atm... the only war's im planning are fighting are with my keyboard, yo!

we didn't go to war over taxes. we went to war because we went to war. claiming we only went to a civil war that lead to millions of American deaths because of "taxes" is stupid and undeserving of any real thought beyond me dismissing it outright. I said simply the civil war got REALLY REALLY uncivil after the US government wouldn't leave fort Sumter(sp) in south Carolina and the secessionists attacked them.
    and literally I'm asking how you'd/they'd go about avoiding that same exact thing, this time around.
    Last edited by Glnger; 2016-06-26 at 05:42 AM.