Unintentionally chatted up a Transgender

Genuine dilemma

I recently got chatting to a lovely young man online and began flirting with each other, all was well and we even discussed meeting up. Unfortunately he recently dropped the bombshell that he's a Transgender Man (F2M) and is in the very early stages of transition. Now I have no issue with transgender individuals but I have zero attraction towards them, upon discovering he was trans my attractions towards him immediately vanished. He's a lovely person but without a physical attraction now there's zero chance of romance. How do I approach the subject? I don't want to ignore them as that's nasty but neither do I wish to hurt them

It's a weird time we live in when "you don't have the parts I'm attracted to" isn't sufficient.

Why wont you date him and fuck him?
    Are you racist?

10+ Year Old Account
    Say no thanks, the "relationship" started under false pretenses.

freindzone them, the sooner the better.
    we are his...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzPuK1vib_c

Quote Originally Posted by Barael View Post
    This is like creationists trying to smear evolution by calling it a religion.

If you can't see yourself working past it then the only option is telling them that it won't work out.

I've been in a similar situation when I was in thailand and ended up with what I thought was a really cute girl but the cute girl turned out to be a ladyboy. They understood why I didn't want to continue.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    It's a weird time we live in when "you don't have the parts I'm attracted to" isn't sufficient.
    It is sufficient.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalBany View Post
    Why wont you date him and fuck him?
    Are you racist?
    If you had to apply a label, it would be transphobic or... some outlier of sexist.

Also, there is nothing wrong with not have a potentially sexual interest in an individual who does not have the proper sexual organs to meet your desires in a partner. You should try remaining friends, if that is an option, however.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a tenous subject at best, and since the OP won't be returning to talk about the subject I'm going to close this thread here.

CLOSED.