Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Idoru View Post
    There are a million reasons for a mother (even a young one) to be alone with her child, and they are all her own fault, right?
    Damn, you are so deluded.
    This. A lot of the times the guy bails.

My mum was a single mother for majority of her life (my grand parents helped a lot).

So, depending what the woman is like and her past then possibly. If the kids are a pain than that would be a nono. That said, most times, if you are the step-father/mother you will get frustrated for the first few years until the kids grow on you.

I sure wasn't nice to my step-dad until I was 14-15 (started living with him at 11 when I moved to the UK).
    -K

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister K View Post

My mum was a single mother for majority of her life (my grand parents helped a lot).

So, depending what the woman is like and her past then possibly. If the kids are a pain than that would be a nono. That said, most times, if you are the step-father/mother you will get frustrated for the first few years until the kids grow on you.

I sure wasn't nice to my step-dad until I was 14-15 (started living with him at 11 when I moved to the UK).
    Good reason not become a step-father just like I've said.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister K View Post

But if he was your step dad since you were early like 2-5 years old it would've been much different right, since he became your stepfather pretty much same time you were a teen.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing wrong with milfs , especially soccer moms are the best . Go for it mate

No. I don't want any sex trophies of my own, much less someone else's.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

Deleted
    i have dated people who have kids.

No not even with a gun to my head.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm ... normally not. Well, except for one time, and I'm marrying that one.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Deleted
    Having dated a few (there's a lot of single mothers around now, way more than when I was in my early 20s), there's different types of single mothers

I'd say 80% are just low quality girls who sleep around or make bad choices or are just immature, and whose lives are a mess you don't want to be a part of

The other 20% are a mix of nice girls who genuinely got screwed over by assholes, or who became single mothers through really no fault of their own

Some single mothers are actually great once they realise that society lied to them about being independent etc and so they do realise they need a man around, just too late sadly

In all cases, sleep with, have casual relationships with, be friends with single mothers etc - that's all fine

Just never date a single mother seriously, never marry one, and always dump her before the kid gets attached for the sake of the kid

Have some standards for yourself, there's plenty of higher quality girls who aren't single mothers

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    You know people don't magically transform into bad people after you have a kid with them. So at least she's a bad judge of character at worst she's as bad a character.
    Oh, they do. Both men and women can "magically transform" in an instant. Your partner may seem perfect until a certain point in a relationship when they finally let their inner shit get out on you. In some cases people don't even realize how shitty they can become when facing certain situations in life until it actually happens.

On topic, the only reason I'm avoiding single mothers at the time being is because I'm neither financially nor mentally ready to have a kid. I don't believe they are some kind of "low quality" women or other bs like that.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've tried it once, wouldn't again.

Plus if we became serious I wouldn't want to be raising someone else's spawn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    Yes I am. Being a single mother is a good indication she doesn't understand how relationships work. Some people learn from other misstakes, some people make the misstakes. W/o big daddy govt. giving her welfare majority of single mothers wouldn't be able to raise the kid. So then why did they have the kid? Because they didn't wanted it and it was a misstake!
    Every single reason why she's a single mother is her fault? That's one deluded way of thinking. Maybe she had super abusive husband (people change, so don't give me that "well, she shouldn't have made a kid with him in the first place!" garbage)? Maybe the husband died?
    Last edited by Santti; 2016-06-26 at 11:16 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sure, I like kids, if they're little ones.
    "You can wear whatever costume you want for Halloween and it's totally cool but here's a list of costumes I'll shame you for and call you sexist and racist if you do wear them"
    - Laci Green 2015.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huskar000 View Post
    But if he was your step dad since you were early like 2-5 years old it would've been much different right, since he became your stepfather pretty much same time you were a teen.
    Yep I guess. It all depends on timing, woman herself and whether you wanna take a large commitment (because it is). I remember my step-dads father telling him that it's a big risk and he shouldn't do it, eventually all worked out however.
    -K

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Idoru View Post
    There are a million reasons for a mother (even a young one) to be alone with her child, and they are all her own fault, right?
    Damn, you are so deluded.
    None of which display that she's a good judge of character, a responsable person, a faithful partner or a good mother
    The only explanation beyond her power could be that the condom broke or rape. However, with a less than ~1% (?) failure rate of condoms, possibilities such as the pill after (and the pill before) and the overall limited time that a woman can get pregnant during the month it's much more probable that she either chose an unfit partner, made a really harmful decision for both her or couldn't be bothered protecting (intoxication?). All of which are an indicator of self-destructive, irresponsable, egoistic, ignorant behaviour. And while there are surely good single mothers out there, the vast majority of bad examples overshadow them.

I think it all boils down to this: If you have the chance of searcing for the needle in a 50 m³ haystack or a 5 m³ haystack you would be wise to chose the latter. This is above all a rational decision

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    No. If she has a kid and not married/with the father she failed at life. I'm going to sustain her life failures and raise another guy's kid(s). Before there was child support and welfare for single moms the majority of them would give the kid to adoption since ~10% of heterosexual couples are infertile and can't have a kid of their own.
    Spoken like a person who's never been in a relationship, much less had any children.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Deleted
    Yeah, sure.
    I absolutely want a women that has no time for me and a child that hates me because I take their mothers attention away from them.

Deleted
    I always wanted to try MILF.
    So yeah, i probably would.

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Every single reason why she's a single mother is her fault? That's one deluded way of thinking. Maybe she had super abusive husband (people change), so don't give me that "well, she shouldn't have made a kid with him in the first place!" garbage)?
    People don't change into super abusive husbands without there being some very obvious warning signs, often at the very beginning of the relationship. A woman who winds up in an abusive relationship simply chose to ignore those signs.

All of that "he used to be a nice guy" nonsense is pure bullshit. Not taking the time to get to know a person before you spread your legs and have unprotected sex with them is an act of irresponsibility.

A single mother is the unfortunate result of either irresponsibly choosing who to bare children with, or being so unbearable of a person that she drove a good man away.

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Maybe the husband died?
    Then that would make her a widow; not a single mother.
    Last edited by OneSent; 2016-06-26 at 11:37 AM.

Deleted
    Absolutely not

Not only do i have to deal with some racemixed children, but i cant even have proper sexings with the whore, since her prolapsed labia will forever be damaged from shitting out two living fetuses, literally a roastbeef sandwich down there, fuck that.

not to mention most singlemoms has some kind of mental issue, which is why they ended up being single moms in the first place, properly didnt give a shit and partied hard and got knocked up by jamal and tyrone down in the ghetto, but now needs a REAL man.

The last thing i want to be, is some nu-male beta provider that has to take care of some whore's mistakes.