Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by I Regret Nothing View Post
    It would have to be someone really, really special.
    Pretty much this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Negative. I am in the childfree boat. Children or the intent of having them is an instant deal breaker.

Surprised by the responses in this thread. Single mom's are usually easy and freaks. Don't get me wrong, there are probably some nasty chicks that are single moms, simply avoid them, there are still a lot that are red hot. Just don't stay in the relationship too long, especially if the chick wants you involved in the kid's life and you aren't interested. That being said, a chick that has a kid and that isn't married isn't a failure lol, almost everyone makes a mistake, some people just hooked up with the wrong person.

No because I don't like kids or want to have any. Though I find some of the attitudes in this thread regarding single mothers to be very disturbing.

Date = get married one day? Nope
    Date = just fucking exclusively? Sure

I suppose it would be a factor but not really a big one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Tried it, depends on the age of the kids.

If they are old enough to not be in my way? Then idgaf.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    The only children in my life will come from me, so no, I won't date anybody with kids. I would always see them as somebody elses.
    That's because they ARE somebody elses. Do you think it's customary for boyfriends/stepdads to magically inherit custody of children or something when they get involved with a single mom?
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

I have dated women and had long term relationships with women who had kids with someone else. They were very damaged goods. I usually got along better with their kids than them. Its not really a fair impression, but they gave me an impression that women who go with bad men and become damaged goods are not that good themselves. I left them because they didn't seem to be that great of a person.

Deleted
    It destroys a certain dream some people have when they imagine family and their own children. So no. Just by that.
    Last edited by mmocd6d7b58413; 2016-06-28 at 06:25 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    That's because they ARE somebody elses. Do you think it's customary for boyfriends/stepdads to magically inherit custody of children or something when they get involved with a single mom?
    I don't know how it works. Just not a situation I want to be in. It's baggage, and a deal breaker.

this girl i used to talk to for a while was super chill, and never mentioned she had a kid till one day.. mentioned she had to pick up her son
    turns out she had a 10 year old, and never told me.. it was total deal breaker... was too bad if she didn't have a kid i would of stuck around