Poll: Most underutilized WoD features?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delaios View Post
    Garrison invasions (including the garrison bosses). The idea of being attacked makes perfect sense. How they implemented it completely missed the mark. Everything about them is poorly designed. The actual battle in your garrison sucks. The method of triggering an invasion sucks and very unclear. The rewards suck, both for the actual invasion and for the ways of triggering them.

It's just laughable how little effort and thought went into this system. I can collect great warriors all over Draenor and equip them with gear. Too bad they all run for safety as soon as the battle starts. Imagine being able to group them into parties and assign them to certain areas to defend.
    The enemies that attack you don't necessarily have any resemblance to what you were farming to trigger the invasion. If I trigger an invasion at Darktide roost, I expect to be invaded by Iron Horde coming in on top of their Rylaks. Instead I'm treated to Shadowmoon orcs that teleport straight into my base, void wolves and voidwalkers. Gets even more nuts when you farm in invasion in Skettis. I expect to be attacked by Arrakoa, but no, it's still Shadowmoon orcs. Exactly the same as the ones that come when I attack Darktide Roost.
    The actual battles all play out the same. Well, to be honest, some are swarming with enemies and others have a lot of downtime. There was potential for a new RTS-like minigame, like that quest where you command Ramkahen troops. Moving the right troops into position to counter the enemy. Instead you just run around killing shit as fast as you can by yourself, because that's obviously what a commander does when his base gets attacked. And you obviously wouldn't close your gates when you are attacked, that would be absurd.
    this would of been great, I voted for invasions as well

Signature by Serryn

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    twitter, not that it should have been used or even a feature at all. Guess they double downed with FB integration and all, fucking pathetic attempt to appeal to they dwindling younger playerbase.

TIL Garrisons have raid bosses

huh
    Bleh