Poll: Whats witholding you from rolling a new main?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    dk is the only good class because gameplay, solo healing, survivability being great, i dont like enough the others class to change, i'm dk since lk

I like playing a hunter more than anything else.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    the thing that keeps me from re-rolling is that i really want to keep my raid spot. That and a bit nostalgia.

Deleted
    I started playing (almost exclusively) my Priest with Vanilla and will continue to do so with Legion.
    On one hand, because of the emotional attachment, the time invested, reputations, collectibles etc.; on the other hand because I hugely dislike playing more than one character - and there is no other one that I would prefer.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been playing my main for 8 years now. I enjoy my mains history and accomplishments a lot. I love the play style and I'm good at my main.

However I think I'll be switching in Legion. The game has gone stale for me over the past few expansions. A new main (and faction) will likely do the trick.

Some friends would help too. Game isn't social anymore.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Signature by Winter Blossom-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Reputations. Account-wide rep is long overdue.

7+ Year Old Account
    There's a few things, but mostly the amount of time invested into him. I still look at it and go hmm i don't think I like any other class as much as a Paladin.

Signature by Serryn

achievements. until they're all global there's no way I will change my main.

Nothing really... I do swap somewhat occasionally... I started in Wrath as a hunter, and started to lose interest as post-Wrath changes hit the class, so played that along with a paladin and warrior most of the time. Played the warrior solely during my brief stay in WoD. I have no idea what I'll play in Legion yet.

My pally(prot) was my first ever character created and I can't bear to reroll, but he is also the only class I have never gotten bored with.

My 80+ exalted reps and all my toys. I'm not even enjoying my main anymore but don't want to change as it feels like a waste of time.

Global reputation please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing, I like to play a variety of characters. Only thing holding me back right now is a temporarily inactive sub :P

That said, I will always level my DK first just due to nostalgia and the stuff I have on him, even if I'm not in love with the class in Legion.
    Shhhhh, she's doing magical trig bullshit trig substitutions

Other: I don't want a new main. I like my hunter. Why would I roll a new main?

The problem I have is, my main is a Gnome DK Engineer. Right now she can solo anything, walk on water (path of Frost), fly anywhere at 310%, has Jeeves, MOLL-E, Bling 4k and 5k, Deep Dive helm, Loot-a-rang, max level in every proff, exalted with 51 factions, and aside from everything she shares with the other toons on the account, she is the only one who does not have to slow down or stop when running through a zone or dungeon. I don't have to sneak past anything, or worry about having my ass handed to me in a fight. I drop out of the sky, murderize whatever is in front of me, and off I go again. Plus, you should hear the people pissing and moaning in vent when a pink haired, pigtailed, gnome DK shows up to tank. That said, she's only suffered a couple dozen deaths in 6 years. Switching mains is just not in the cards for me... until Gnome Hunters are unlocked.

nothing else in the game is more fun to play enhance shaman, so why change? :P
    I've no idea what to write here.