Fire Mage Hidden Artifact found

So ATM it seems like there are 2 seperate confirmations of the fire Mage artifact hidden appearance, the stars design, drop off of Cadraeus, a rare Nightborne in Suramar.

I killed him on my fire Mage and it did not drop. Anyone else kill him and get it? And if you did, any special sityation? (Eg, story progression, WQ up on him, dropped off a different rare in Suramar, etc?)
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Deleted
    Is it the guy with the pet? I guess I killed him several times, but no drop.

I'm wondering if it's a random drop from the Suramar rares in general and not just that one rare. I've killed him a few times now and nothing has dropped.

I got the skin from killing a white mob in Suramar tonight while doing the free four citizens world quest.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ok so I think it's safe to say that one of the skins will come from Suramar
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

I saw a person with it on the beta and asked them, they said they got it off a random mob while doing a world quest in suramar.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSirius View Post
    I saw a person with it on the beta and asked them, they said they got it off a random mob while doing a world quest in suramar.
    That might have been me you asked, since I linked it and got quite a few whispers. I was specifically doing the world quest in Azuna, near "The Ruined Sanctum" killing the nightborne and the boss in the building.

Anything special in the hidden appearances besides just that, appearance, no like bonus ilevels or somesuch?

Quote Originally Posted by shirokitsune View Post
    Anything special in the hidden appearances besides just that, appearance, no like bonus ilevels or somesuch?
    It's purely a change of appearance afaik.

Quote Originally Posted by Verbatim View Post
    It's purely a change of appearance afaik.
    Well... That's good then. Noticing some of those unlocks require a lot of pvp... yeesh 1k enemy players? Oh well.

Also.. I chuckled I got to quote you..verbatim. Shiny.

All appearances are cosmetic only. Relics/Artifact Power are the only way to boost up the weapons.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well... That's good then. Noticing some of those unlocks require a lot of pvp... yeesh 1k enemy players? Oh well.

Also.. I chuckled I got to quote you..verbatim. Shiny.
    Depending on if ashran works, getting the 1k won't be that bad. Even in just bgs it won't be that bad, unless you're required to get the killing blow
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I know it's completely off topic since this thread is Fire-oriented but I didn't wanna make a new thread for a simple question.
    So, here I go... What happened to http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...ifactWep06.jpg?
    Is it completely gone and replaced by Woolmancer for Arcane? Or is it gonna be implemented in the future?