Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    How did you come to that conclusion?
    The pronoun "ihn" references "der Exhibitionismus", not "der Täter" and even if it did that would not exclude women in a German legal text.
    Have you read the paragraph in question (§183 StGB)?

(1) A man who annoys another person by an exhibitionist act shall be liable to imprisonment not exceeding one year or a fine.
    A man = not a woman.

Weird because we also have this in our basic law:

(1) All persons shall be equal before the law.

(2) Men and women shall have equal rights. The state shall promote the actual implementation of equal rights for women and men and take steps to eliminate disadvantages that now exist.

(3) No person shall be favoured or disfavoured because of sex, parentage, race, language, homeland and origin, faith, or religious or political opinions. No person shall be disfavoured because of disability.
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2016-06-28 at 12:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hana Song View Post
    What is the problem? You shouldn't walk around naked
    nudity is fine if you are not obese.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    This thread is honestly dumb as hell with all respect to all posters.

Nudist colonies are not acceptable even in western communities. There are specific areas in which you are allowed to go nude.

Thus, respect other religions by finding a middle ground either by moving muslims communities away from nudists locations or vice versa.

No one wants to see uncircumcised penises and boobs hanging on a daily basis.
    I dont mind them FKK lovers. Its their free time they can do what they want on their own property imho. Showing respect to other religions is bullshit you are the guest, you have to show respect for the host cultur(es), whats next? Should we stop eating pork in your sight (most eaten meat is pork in germany) because it hurts your religious feelings?

And uncircumcised penises win anyday lookwise, I dont want to see your eichel, im not a squirrel. ()

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CMartel View Post
    Birth rates are low because people have to pay so much in taxes to support 3rd world immigrants
    Post hoc ergo propter hoc, eh?
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xx420baby420xx View Post
    These people do not have homes they have no choice where they end up. The nudists are going to be inconvenienced for awhile and their whining is showing just how self absorbed people in the first world are.
    It's their country, they can be as self absorbed as they want.
    They shouldn't have to change just because some people with ridiculous beliefs forced their way into the country.
    If they don't like it then they should seek refuge in one of the many prosperous islamic republics in the MENA regions.

Quote Originally Posted by Undead Puppy View Post
    It's their country, they can be as self absorbed as they want.
    They shouldn't have to change just because some people with ridiculous beliefs forced their way into the country.
    If they don't like it then they should seek refuge in one of the many prosperous islamic republics in the MENA regions.
    But then they couldn't go to Europe and complain about how it is nothing like they wanted it to be. And that's wrong. They might have to burn down the nudist camp, now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by classic username View Post
    lets see over 100 males. what could they status be. hmm ah right Economic Refugee. Go Home - Bye
    You are again simply demonstrating your ignorance, you have no idea what their status is, and yet you pretend you do. What's the correct term for that, delusional, dishonest or fraud ? I don't...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    Who cares if thye are relocated there?
    If you don't like it go back to the shithole you came from.
    No one should be forced to walk around on egg shells just cause refugees are offended.

Every one has failed at this.
    From the Germany accepting them to the people who decided its a good idea to put them near a nudist retreat to the refugees them self's that didn't want to fight to claim back their country.

- - - Updated - - -

You sir understand nothing.
    95% of these so called refugees ain't refugees they are gold diggers/welfare seeking leeches.
    And in my opinion you don't understand anything, most refugees here in germany are from Syria, some people are from the balkans or north africa, and some people are from countries like sudan. But the largest ethnic group of refugees in germany are from Syria. Syria is complete hell right now, that means the largest group of refugees are war refugees. Your 95% is simply your delusional fantasy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lillyth View Post
    I hope the nudists (FKK-club) is going to stick up against this and take it to court. Immigrants / refugees should adapt to the culture they invade. Not vice versa.
    You don't know what the word invasion means.

I am not fat

No, I am not
    I don't see the sense in lying to us.
    Chicken fried rice is delicious!

I can't wait to see how Europe looks in 2026.

I am genuinely curious. No joke. Mayb it will be great, or maybe worse. All I know is it won't be the same.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    But then they couldn't go to Europe and complain about how it is nothing like they wanted it to be. And that's wrong. They might have to burn down the nudist camp, now.
    Oh god id laugh my add off. And I'd love to read the commenters defending the action.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xx420baby420xx View Post
    These people do not have homes they have no choice where they end up.
    You really believe that don't you? How cute.....

If that's the towns only complaint with a giant refugee influx, then I think the government made the right choice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post

There is something that is common with all humans around the world and that is decency and ethics. Wearing clothes is part of it whether you like it or not.
    Obviously wearing clothes is not part of it at all and is down to an individuals own morals, there is no such thing as a commonly shared ethics among the global populace. Do you seriously believe everyone has the same idea of what is good and bad? What is decent and indecent?

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    Well, if no law is broken, what should they do? There are potential rape victims everywhere you go, all over the world, unless you set up a shelter in the middle of the desert or perhaps in the arctic zones. We can't really forbid people to attend nightclubs because there's a risk that some drunken asshole gropes a girl. Even if these people are from a culture which doesn't offer equal rights for women and gays, it doesn't mean that they have no idea where they are. There are lots of muslims here, but they don't walk around in the streets doing whatever they want to women and gays. I think the biggest problem is located within their own community, with young women living too "western" or gays trying to be open about their lives. Exposure over time will probably and hopefully solve the problem.
    Yes, rape is everywhere. However, the danger and likelihood that it will happen when you get people from a culture such as where the refugees are coming from, and put them in a culture that actually gives women rights, and acknowledges rape. There is no problem with gays being open, or women living "too western". The problem is the culture that promotes and accepts violence against women, or Anyone. A culture like that is one that should not be accepted or supported.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

A lot of people in this thread dont realize the reason has less to do with not wanting to offend the refugees, and more to do with the fact that these guys have proven to have a hard time controlling themselves sexually.

Also you people balk whenever someone says immigration changes society. Yet here is an example

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblade View Post
    Post hoc ergo propter hoc, eh?
    The birth rates argument is retarded: the people you are bringing in arent good replacements

While pretty much the whole planet can agree on the fright pasty white, doughy, flabby German (and other "hearty" populations) nudists give us, the refugees should just do what we have to do in Greece when we see Germans beached on the sand in various states of undress; hold in the urge to vomit and just carry on with your day.

you would think seeing people naked as opposed to in bits and pieces in a war zone, they'd get over it.

wait a second, we're using the sun as a source?
    guys that "newsource" has the same value (and i would say even less) than faux news!
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Aakarshan View Post
    /shrug

I guess we're supposed to sympathize with the nudists? Because I really don't.

They live an abnormal lifestyle that is not conventionally acceptable in modern society. They happen to have ended up in close proximity with a large amount of refugees that don't understand their lifestyle. For the sake of not completely alienating, confusing and likely offending common sensibility - beliefs and morals of those people aside - this should be expected.

That being said, I agree that it wasn't exactly a smart idea to set up an asylum there. It's not the nudists' fault, but I mean, being minorly inconvenienced is a lot better than losing your home to war.
    By not understanding their lifestyle, you refer to them raping anyone at the drop of a hat? I'm unsure why the nudists are being called out for abnormalities when the issue here is keeping refuges from raping citizens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekekz View Post
    Everyone hated BC, everyone hated Wrath, everyone hated Cata and everyone will hate MoP. MoP will become the new worst expansion and Al'akir or BoT will become the new "last good raid" or something stupid like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    You're now blocked. Told you I was done with you. You want to pick fights over minute details as if this is the fucking presidential debate on a gaming forum.
    Enjoy.

Local officials say that commune members can't bathe naked after nudists fear of being sexually abused by refugees
    Why take more refugees with these fears?

- - - Updated - - -

What is the problem? You shouldn't walk around naked
    You'll laugh at this after puberty.

Am i being unresoanble in thinking that a refuge should conform to whatever culture the country who invited them have and not demand that whatever country admit them should cater to the selfdestrucitve culture/religion of their old country?
    I mean, if sweden went to shit in a civilwar and i was forced to flee, why whould i want an evidently inferior swedish culture that led to a civilwar to be adopted by whatever new country i flee to?
    Last edited by Aphrel; 2016-06-30 at 03:08 AM.