Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    Am i being unresoanble in thinking that a refuge should conform to whatever culture the country who invited them have and not demand that whatever country admit them should cater to the selfdestrucitve culture/religion of their old country?
    in my country we have a saying, "at the place you go, do as you see"
    so, yeah, but also, we shouldnt use the sun as a credible source, please
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    Am i being unresoanble in thinking that a refuge should conform to whatever culture the country who invited them have and not demand that whatever country admit them should cater to the selfdestrucitve culture/religion of their old country?
    conforming is not necessary in my mind. Not putting citizens at risk seems appropriate though. People can cry about nudists all day, but the concern is the refugees raping them. If the nudists felt put off by the customs of the refuges, it'd be a different story. Not wanting to be raped after living there for most of their lives is different.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekekz View Post
    Everyone hated BC, everyone hated Wrath, everyone hated Cata and everyone will hate MoP. MoP will become the new worst expansion and Al'akir or BoT will become the new "last good raid" or something stupid like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    You're now blocked. Told you I was done with you. You want to pick fights over minute details as if this is the fucking presidential debate on a gaming forum.
    Enjoy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dholland662 View Post
    The birth rates argument is retarded: the people you are bringing in arent good replacements
    You are right, they aren't a good replacement for birthrates and would be serving as bandaid as best in mid-term. However that's not why they are here in first place and secondly, in order to refer to the original quote, the birthrate isn't low because we have to pay more taxes for strangers. It's a questionable cause since birthrates have been dropping for decades and the reason isn't the recent refugee crisis or the costs of it. In order to illustrate how silly this argument is:

People claim some strangers will outbreed us, ergo leading to a higher than usual birthrate than usual.
    People claim some strangers are costing us so much that we have a lower birthrate than usual.
    Therefore birthrate would have to be stagnant overall, yet it is dropping despite immigration. Why is that so? It's far more deep-rooted and has its cause in the rapid economic and social changes taking place over the last decades. The economic changes being friendly to career-planning and hostile to family-planning pairs since the mid-2000s have exacerbated the whole issue. Therefore whatever happened last two years isn't the reason for what happened more than ten years ago.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xx420baby420xx View Post
    I genuinely feel sorry for you. It must be hard.
    Haha I can't take it anymore. It's so obvious this account is a sock puppet. The hilarious arguments, referring to playboy bunny bunny ears as being furry, and the hilarious name. Xx420baby420xx - That's as funny as naming yourself XxXSePh1RoThXxX or SuperSaiyajin_Goku2000. That combined with you just registering your account this month and going right to posts like this. So come clean, is this you Tennis? I strongly suspect it is!

Anyyyyywho for the topic at hand, it's kind of dumb. The government goes too far on one hand but on the other it isn't really a big deal.
    Last edited by Beet; 2016-06-30 at 06:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Yes, rape is everywhere. However, the danger and likelihood that it will happen when you get people from a culture such as where the refugees are coming from, and put them in a culture that actually gives women rights, and acknowledges rape. There is no problem with gays being open, or women living "too western". The problem is the culture that promotes and accepts violence against women, or Anyone. A culture like that is one that should not be accepted or supported.
    Well, I disagree that being "too western" isn't a problem in many immigrant communities. I've read many articles about immigrant women wearing "indecent" clothing being insulted and spit on my men and women in their own community. The same people wouldn't dare, or even want to do the same to the native population, because they see it as two separate populations, just as many natives see immigrants.
    Mother pus bucket!