Deleted

Quick transmog question.

Let's say I loot a pair of cloth shoulders on my Warrior, would that make them transmog-able on my Mage?

Or if I loot some leather gloves on my mage, would that me them available on my Druid?

Nope. You have to be able to equip the item and it has to be your primary armor type for it to be added to the wardrobe collection. Otherwise it'd make farming stuff on warriors a must, since they can equip everything :P There was a blue post regarding the restrictions and requirements of the wardrobe a month or two ago.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)

Ghostcrawler: Death knights are the only current Hero class, which means they are supposed to be the best class in the game.

Deleted
    Alright, thanks =)

Quote Originally Posted by CVTP View Post
    Let's say I loot a pair of cloth shoulders on my Warrior, would that make them transmog-able on my Mage?

Or if I loot some leather gloves on my mage, would that me them available on my Druid?
    no, as the character need to be able to use it (in the sense of: actually can make use of the item) in order to add it to the wardrobe.
    so warrior will only add plate, mage will only add cloth, etc.

Any given class has what I will describe as its primary armor type.
    That is the type it is meant to be wearing ideally.
    Only that or the generic cosmetic type can be added to the wardrobe on a given character.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.