Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    This... this can't be real. Please tell me this is sarcasm.
    No it isn't. I have a good friend that's black and he doesn't get treated or looked at any differently. He even said he hates the black lives matter movement, because it shows him in negative light, as not all blacks believe they're oppressed.
    "I have friends, many friends. I have friends in China, India, Russia." "I will make deals, lots of deals. I'm good at making deals. Deals, deals, deals."

- - - Updated - - -

Violent crime should never be tolerated, that's why I support the cause, but not the actions. Both ways.

Petty crime is also questionable most of the time.
    Blacks in the US are LESS oppressed than whites are at this point. Pretty much if you're a black female in the US you have the most rights and are the least oppressed. Assuming you act right and are actually educated. I've faced more discrimination in my life as a white male than I have a gay male.

- - - Updated - - -

Violent crime should never be tolerated, that's why I support the cause, but not the actions. Both ways.

Petty crime is also questionable most of the time.
    Which is why people cart out the poverty argument every time crime amongst the black community comes up.

There's having an explanation. And there's deflecting.

BLM is a hate-group, very similar to the KKK. They need to be ignored all the same. They push an agenda that does not exist and people still fall for it. It's unbelievable that actual stats/data and facts completely destroy their premise for being and Stupid schills still fall for their crap.

OT - who cares what this guy says. Some hack on some crap ass show. In 2 years no one will even know who he is

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    One white kid being shot doesn't make up for the statistics that show that african-americans are far more likely to be treated with deadly force
    ....by other black people. Police officers have a dangerous and difficult job, and mistakes will be made, as is evidenced by people of all races. The real issue that BLM and its supporters care nothing about is the violent crime rate of young black men being unfathomably higher than any other demographic. It has become part of their culture at this point.

While I do agree that the laws are equal (mostly) and any discrimination is legally punished. I do have to admit that some people still see dark skinned Americans as inferior.

How I feel about the BLM movement is seperate to that. It's stupid and makes black people look worse by proxy. I do not support them because of that.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Blacks in the US are LESS oppressed than whites are at this point. Pretty much if you're a black female in the US you have the most rights and are the least oppressed. Assuming you act right and are actually educated. I've faced more discrimination in my life as a white male than I have a gay male.
    There is no way this is true. How have you been discriminated against as a white male in America ?

So this smart, progressive person would have no problem saying Muslims kill people right?

Do you think he's the only black person who thinks it doesn't show them in a negative light

To your point though, just because HE doesn't get treated different, doesn't mean 100% of black people get treated equally. You can't think like that. It's like saying 100% of cops are bad people -- obviously there not. People cannot be this ignorant on purpose. I don't use ignorant as an insult, I'm just saying people need to learn. I could go into detail about what I mean about this point, I think to the majority it would be common sense.
    And not 100% of white people get treated equally. Should we make a white lives matter movement? Oh wait that would be considered racist.
    "I have friends, many friends. I have friends in China, India, Russia." "I will make deals, lots of deals. I'm good at making deals. Deals, deals, deals."

We need to start an oppression Olympics.

Every 4 years we compete to see who is most oppressed. Winner of gold gets legislation on their behalf that lasts 4 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    There is no way this is true. How have you been discriminated against as a white male in America ?
    Affirmative action keeps blacks in a superior position for many things like higher education acceptance and career opportunities. It is simply easier for them.

Quote Originally Posted by volkanik View Post
    And not 100% of white people get treated equally. Should we make a white lives matter movement? Oh wait that would be considered racist.
    White Lives Matter movement would be considered Apocalypse Tier considering ALL Lives Matter movement was called "racist" by both BLM, SJW and other nutjobs and liberal media
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    Affirmative action keeps blacks in a superior position for many things like higher education acceptance and career opportunities. It is simply easier for them.

Affirmative action benefits women most of all. Which is hilarious since it was aimed at blacks mostly.

Homeboy needs to look up the definition of drive-by.
    If they stopped at any point, is is literally no longer a drive-by. He should have used different words!

Do you think he's the only black person who thinks it doesn't show them in a negative light

To your point though, just because HE doesn't get treated different, doesn't mean 100% of black people get treated equally. You can't think like that. It's like saying 100% of cops are bad people -- obviously there not. People cannot be this ignorant on purpose. I don't use ignorant as an insult, I'm just saying people need to learn. I could go into detail about what I mean about this point, I think to the majority it would be common sense.
    Not all white people are racist or priveleged. Or had ancestors who were slave owners.

Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    We need to start an oppression Olympics.

Every 4 years we compete to see who is most oppressed. Winner of gold gets legislation on their behalf that lasts 4 years.
    Didn't that already just happen, but for 8 years? Obama and his handouts.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    1) Punching bag for all the world's problems
    2) Affirmative action
    3) (related to 1) easy and open target for the American left-wing to take a swing at
    4) Homophobia
    5) Anti semitism
    6) Anti Irish, Italian, Polish, German (during the war), Arab, Persian, Russian (during cold war) sentiments including Mcarthy era, Italian mafia, etc... Sometimes resulting in race riots and murder
    7) Hate crimes in urban/black areas like Baltimore (FBI stats on bias/hate crimes indicate 22% of them are against whites: https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/uc.../victims_final) although many go undocumented because the nature of the crime isn't taken seriously
    Last edited by Kraenen; 2016-06-28 at 10:53 PM.

51%? I doubt that. Just because YOU feel a certain way doesn't mean everyone like you feels that same way. I don't understand why people don't realize this. This is why data is such a good tool. This isn't about personal discrimination you've faced, it's about the discrimination of a race.

You can't just say, "at this point" without facts to back it up. In this subject specifically, there's data to back up the claims.
    Which data you want, fam? The data that whites are killed more by police? The data that there are more whites in poverty than any demo? The data that neither white males nor white females earn the highest median wage by demo?
    We are all equal in this country, it's a real shame people on both sides don't see that.

No one ever said that. That'd be a stupid conclusion to jump to.
    The overuse of white privelege by black activists to smear whites confirms my suspicions of stupidity.

No one should be smearing anyone. What side do you think I'm on lmao (unless you're just saying in general)
    I think its obvious on what side you are on. Since you are constantly trying to spin data about oppression how about you find data about crimes in USA and post it here, how many white people commit crimes against black people and how many black people commit crimes versus white people on a yearly basis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.