Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    Yeah, only the black kids, clearly.

Plus the other white kid running on the top left.

Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    Plus the other white kid running on the top left.
    That kid is Hispanic, compare his skin color to the actual white kids..

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    How can you tell me that persons ethnicity by a neutral tan color? That is how RIDICULOUS this whole subject is. You believe white people have to be pale, pale as a... cracker? RACIST

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    He is way whiter than the kids in the pool that aren't black

Racism isn't illegal you guys, discrimination is. Look up both words if you don't know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Armakus View Post
    I can only assume both of you are white and you, nor anyone in your family, has ever been denied access to a public swimming area because of your skin color. Your attitudes sicken me.
    Black. Sorry friendo.

What's really sad about this, well besides the fact that the Red Cross has decided to discontinue the ad, is that people think the Red Cross, or the artist, are trying to send some evil subliminal message that "black people at the pool are uncool and misbehave" lol. There is no logic in this yet when an organization like the Red Cross caves in, as well as the media reporting on it, they are pretty much just giving in to people's extreme paranoia and trying to make it look legitimate.

Essentially we are living in a world where anything that can be misconstrued as a "minor jab" is now considered racist, despite any logic in the matter.
    Last edited by RickJamesLich; 2016-06-28 at 08:03 PM.

wtf... there were white kids tagged as "not cool" as well, several black kids that weren't tagged at all, and one of the lifeguards is black.
    How is this in any way racist.

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    What's really sad about this, well besides the fact that the Red Cross has decided to discontinue the ad, is that people think the Red Cross, or the artist, are trying to send some evil subliminal message that "black people at the pool are uncool and misbehave" lol. There is no logic in this yet when an organization like the Red Cross caves in, as well as the media reporting on it, they are pretty much just giving in to people's extreme paranoia and trying to make it look legitimate.
    Pretty much, it's a sad world we live in, is racism that obscure that we now have to make things up? I don't think so

Quote Originally Posted by Arewn View Post
    wtf... there were white kids tagged as "not cool" as well, several black kids that weren't tagged at all, and one of the lifeguards is black.
    How is this in any way racist.
    Kids at the top called "uncool" have darker skin/hair, people who think the poster is racist think those are hispanic kids. If that is the case then it would mean the poster has only white kids labeled as cool and only minorities called "uncool".
    Last edited by Furious Spoon; 2016-06-28 at 08:11 PM.

Don't worry guys. I made an edited version that's racism free and is safe for your safe spaces. You can't get triggered by this one!

Whaleshark /spits on your science.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    So only the black kids are breaking the rules? seems fair enough they should take them down.
    It's funny, because I saw 2 white kids breaking the rules too in that poster. The only people who see that as racist are most likely racist themselves.

So only the black kids are breaking the rules? seems fair enough they should take them down.
    Hey, that one guy appears to be of a certain Hispanic demographic and hes breaking the rules.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Demona3 View Post
    It's funny, because I saw 2 white kids breaking the rules too in that poster. The only people who see that as racist are most likely racist themselves.
    How many of the black kids weren't in fact, breaking the rules ?

First world problems .

This isnt even racism.

It was hardly even intended, but black people would prefer that everything goes the way of 90's black sitcoms where the antagonist or stupid person or uncool person was always white (short of recurring characters like Steve Urkel).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Demona3 View Post
    Exactly. The breakdown by race of "not cool" was 2 white 2 black and 1 possibly hispanic.

The most ethnically diverse pool is still racist. Can we finally stop listening to these constantly outraged rabble? We are empowering these fools for no good reason. One guy, the one with sunglasses, was white or with lots of fantasy Asian, the running kids were of light and dark color, the one that drowns someone looks to me like a person with average tan, I know plenty of those. I guess they could have made the blackish kid white and be racist and the kid that gets pushed black or something like that..

Frankly, the poster is fairly sexist, as the majority of these bad behaviors are attributed to guys with one exception.

Quote Originally Posted by Furious Spoon View Post
    Kids at the top called "uncool" have darker skin/hair, people who think the poster is racist think those are hispanic kids. If that is the case then it would mean the poster has only white kids labeled as cool and only minorities called "uncool".
    That's pretty racist of them to assume the uncool kids were hispanic and complain. To me they looked eastern european or Russian.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    The most ethnically diverse pool is still racist. Can we finally stop listening to these constantly outraged rabble? We are empowering these fools for no good reason. One guy, the one with sunglasses, was white or with lots of fantasy Asian, the running kids were of light and dark color, the one that drowns someone looks to me like a person with average tan, I know plenty of those. I guess they could have made the blackish kid white and be racist and the kid that gets pushed black or something like that..

Frankly, the poster is fairly sexist, as the majority of these bad behaviors are attributed to guys with one exception.
    Nope sorry anything against men can't be deemed sexist. Sexist is only against women just like Feminism is somehow equality even though the word roots imply that it's favoring women.

Dividing humanity into different races is so silly. Neanderthals were a different race of humans while everyone today are homo-sapiens.

Quote Originally Posted by hydrium View Post
    That fits the crime statistics almost perfectly, FBI stats showed blacks being a minority committing a majority of the crimes. So how is it racist?
    Minorities don't commit a "majority" of crime..

Quote Originally Posted by Irefusetodie View Post
    Don't worry guys. I made an edited version that's racism free and is safe for your safe spaces. You can't get triggered by this one!

There are no cool smurfs you FUCK