Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    In this poster do you truly think the tan people are suppose to be just white people with tans?

In this poster they made all the white people have very light hair to make the distinction.

- - - Updated - - -

No she does not, take a fucking eye dropper, the boy up top is darker.

Also notice because she is white like all the whites in the photo SHE HAS LIGHT HAIR

Desperately? Well lots of people here see it, and lots of people see it and the red cross saw it, so maybe you should just shove your stupidity back up inside you.
    I think the poster is kind of seen differently by different people. I think for normal people, it's just a poster about the pool rules and safety, in a humorous way just saying "be cool at the pool". For people that make a racial issue out of everything, this is more about an ink blot/document over systemic oppression lol, where black people constantly have their image tarnished.... despite 2 instances of white people being "not cool as well".

Deleted
    It's not black skin, it's a tan.

You fucking tanists.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    it is like a pool Hitler would approve of? no. clearly not. It is a poster that should not exist.
    Yeah Hitler wouldn't approve of this poster, he would say something along the lines of polluting the white gene pool (pun intended)

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Not a single girl is breaking the rules???

BLATANT MISANDRY
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    I dunno, I count 11 whites and 8 non-whites in the pic. 4 of the non-whites are breaking the rules and 1 (maybe 2) whites are breaking the rules. Seems to be a bit slanted.
    If it's closer to our real-world crime rates, I don't see the issue.

I don't know about you guys but when I see a poster the first thing I do is not going to be counting up how many of each race are doing what.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone is racist. ALL OF YA'LL ARE RACIST11111111111
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    #1 I don't go looking for racism, if someone didn't point it out, I would have to stare at the poster for a while before I saw a possible bias

#2 You act like this has never happen in the history of the US. Minorities portrayed in a negative way, because that's how someone viewed them. What also isn't new, is whites acting like there is nothing wrong with something that is blatantly bias.

Again, since you clearly missed my other posts, I don't find this poster blatantly bias, It's got a bias slant, maybe a Freudian slip on the part of the artists. I'm not calling for heads to roll. What's the harm of them cleaning it up a little?
    The fact this now becomes a victory that justifies the idiots that go around labeling everything racist? Instead of being a pointless swim safety poster that doesn't cause an organization to apologize to a bunch of louts who treat this as some great affront.

Nice back pedal with that bias slant thing. Can't commit to calling it racist after you spent the time counting black people.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I don't know about you guys but when I see a poster the first thing I do is not going to be counting up how many of each race are doing what.
    That clearly makes you racist though :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post

BLATANT MISANDRY
    Bottom right is presumably a girl.

Or perhaps it is supposed to represent a black transgender midget and is therefore racist, transphobic and achondroplasiaphobic (I had to look that up).

7+ Year Old Account
    This is why I find Progressives™ to be an utter joke.

"Everything is racist! Better agree with me or I WILL SCREAM REAL LOUD."

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    In this poster do you truly think the tan people are suppose to be just white people with tans?

In this poster they made all the white people have very light hair to make the distinction.

- - - Updated - - -

No she does not, take a fucking eye dropper, the boy up top is darker.

Also notice because she is white like all the whites in the photo SHE HAS LIGHT HAIR

Desperately? Well lots of people here see it, and lots of people see it and the red cross saw it, so maybe you should just shove your stupidity back up inside you.
    Nope, still wrong. All I get from your posts is the all white people look alike to you. Milky white with blonde hair. No tans or dark hair.
    Last edited by xuros; 2016-06-28 at 03:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post

BLATANT MISANDRY
    actually one girl is pushing another one in lol

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    actually one girl is pushing another one in lol
    Clearly a case of internalized misogyny.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    I felt this accurately resembled public pools

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post

Nice back pedal with that bias slant thing. Can't commit to calling it racist after you spent the time counting black people.
    Back pedal? I've called in mildly silly and "a bit slanted" in the first posts on the first page. I took 30 secs to count the representation to see if the break out of cool to not cool was even or not. Unlike some here, I'm not emotionally invested in this. I just look at the numbers and they are skewed. I could see if this was a robust debate about how skewed they really were, but it seems some don't even what to acknowledge they are skewed at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    If it's closer to our real-world crime rates, I don't see the issue.
    And I would have chuckled if the Red Cross would have released that for their reasoning. Wrong, but would have still been funny
    Last edited by Mad_Murdock; 2016-06-28 at 03:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    So only the black kids are breaking the rules? seems fair enough they should take them down.
    The white guy with the shades has a beer.

Seriously though... who the fuck thinks this is a racist thing? Can we have them chemically castrated?

Why apologize. Tell em to fuck off with their whiny shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
    I agree with this sentiment. Where do I sign up for the mission to Mars again?