(H)T/W9-12am EST Recruiting for Legion Mythic

Tuesday/Wednesday 9PM-12AMM Eastern (server)

US-Dalaran Horde -High Pop PVE

Loot Council

About Us: Potential travels towards focusing on end game progression. Raid slots are merit based via World of Logs data. The friendships at the core of the group is made up of several RL friends. We exercise discipline and we focus on efficiency, but at the end of the day we're all playing a video game. While waiting for the Legion expansion, guildies are playing Overwatch as well as doing H HFC, CMs, and Mythic dungeons to gear alts.

Currently we are recruiting raiders to fill our mythic roster in anticipation for Legion. Currently we are recruiting 1 Off Tank(preferably Leather) Several Healers and Ranged DPS. However, all candidates should apply!

Thank you for your time and enjoy Legion regardless of where you are!
    Enixa07#1397

I might be the kind of tank player you all are seeking. To keep this easier to read, I have a rundown about me available (as mmochamp doesnt like my virgin account posting links to pastebin, I have a quick workaround)

at pastebin, the following suffix will take you right to my infodump:

/daFm4b73

to summarize, I've spent 5k hours in DK tank and 2k of those in raids. Overall I've wiped to and felt majorly held back by the attendance boss (sitting at 17-18 people for weeks at a time) for the entirety of WoD and I'm ready to actually tank some Mythic with other people at my skill level who want to have a great time together.
    Ideally, I'd love to play on Arthas as that's where the bulk of my alts, money, establishments, etc. happen to be. However, a transfer/reroll is fine, especially if the group seems like a great/perfect fit.
    Class and Role Preference:
    1 - Vengeance Demon Hunter. I'll have this ready when DH early access releases, and this is most certainly my preferred choice going into legion. I'm ready to learn and master a new class just as I did DK at its launch, and I feel that the Demon Hunter kit and feel caters best to my playstyle of aggressive tanking, speedpulling, and situation control.
    2 - Protection Paladin: While I've heard the class's LEgion iteration is boring, I definitely wish to check this out for myself to confirm or refute it.
    3 - Brewmaster monk: I've been on the fence about BrM for a long time, but I need to give it an honest tryin a raid environment one of these days.
    4 - Blood Death Knight. I'm playing DK now, and I'll have my DK to test many changes during the Pre-patch. I haven't been sold on their changes, but the pre-patch will allow me to give it a try.
    Raid Time Availability:
    I reside in the Central Time zone, and I'm available sunday-thursday, 6pm-2am eastern. My favorite/ideal raid days are Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday, as some of my friends who still play are most available then.

Hopefully I have piqued some attention, and I look forward to chatting with people over the next few days about Legion prep. My battletag is Rainak#1927, and feel free to send me friend requests over Bnet and PM it up! I accept any messages related to tanking, recruitment, shitposting, and sonic the hedgehog-themed ERP.
    to summarize, I've spent 5k hours in DK tank and 2k of those in raids. Overall I've wiped to and felt majorly held back by the attendance boss (sitting at 17-18 people for weeks at a time) for the entirety of WoD and I'm ready to actually tank some Mythic with other people at my skill level who want to have a great time together.
    Ideally, I'd love to play on Arthas as that's where the bulk of my alts, money, establishments, etc. happen to be. However, a transfer/reroll is fine, especially if the group seems like a great/perfect fit.
    Class and Role Preference:
    1 - Vengeance Demon Hunter. I'll have this ready when DH early access releases, and this is most certainly my preferred choice going into legion. I'm ready to learn and master a new class just as I did DK at its launch, and I feel that the Demon Hunter kit and feel caters best to my playstyle of aggressive tanking, speedpulling, and situation control.
    2 - Protection Paladin: While I've heard the class's LEgion iteration is boring, I definitely wish to check this out for myself to confirm or refute it.
    3 - Brewmaster monk: I've been on the fence about BrM for a long time, but I need to give it an honest tryin a raid environment one of these days.
    4 - Blood Death Knight. I'm playing DK now, and I'll have my DK to test many changes during the Pre-patch. I haven't been sold on their changes, but the pre-patch will allow me to give it a try.
    Raid Time Availability:
    I reside in the Central Time zone, and I'm available sunday-thursday, 6pm-2am eastern. My favorite/ideal raid days are Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday, as some of my friends who still play are most available then.

Hopefully I have piqued some attention, and I look forward to chatting with people over the next few days about Legion prep. My battletag is Rainak#1927, and feel free to send me friend requests over Bnet and PM it up! I accept any messages related to tanking, recruitment, shitposting, and sonic the hedgehog-themed ERP.

Awesome, look forward to talking. Bump

pushing tyhis message