Ex-Secret Service Officer: Man-Hating Hillary Throws Bibles At Men

A former Secret Service officer went on Fox News to promote his new book about how horrible Hillary Clinton is. He claims she once threw a Bible at another Secret Service member’s head. Right. Cenk Uygur and John Iadarola (ThinkTank), hosts of The Young Turks, break it down. Tell us what you think in the comment section below.

"Former Secret Service officer Gary J. Byrne, whose book has been denounced by fellow agents, asserted this week that Hillary Clinton “does not like men.”

While promoting his book on Fox & Friends on Wednesday, Byrne suggested that the presumptive Democratic nominee was a violent person who broke a White House vase and gave her husband a black eye.

“There was this guideline where she didn’t want to see [White House staff],” Byrne opined. “My experience with them is they don’t like the military and they don’t like law enforcement.”

“And my personal feeling based on what I saw is she does not like men,” he added.

Byrne explained that he wrote the book, Crisis of Character, because he wants “the truth to come out.””*

https://www.rawstory.com/2016/06/ex-...-not-like-men/

Good old fox news. Total bullshit

Lol, you're trying hard today, aren't you? does Lord Dumpf pay you for posting nonsense?

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    Lol, you're trying hard today, aren't you? does Lord Dumpf pay you for posting nonsense?
    Try reading what I posted or watch the video lol....They said it was total bullshit but fox news is pushing it as truth.

Quote Originally Posted by HillaryJtrump View Post
    Try reading what I posted or watch the video lol....They said it was total bullshit but fox news is pushing it as truth.
    My apologies, didn't see that line. Also: I'm pretty sure there have been threads on this before.

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    My apologies, didn't see that line. Also: I'm pretty sure there have been threads on this before.
    it's all good. I just find it funny as shit on how hard fox news is trying.

Deleted
    Fox is always embarrassing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I already don't believe him.
    Did he insult your Broodmother?

Wasn't this the guy that other secret service members (including their chief at the time) all went "This guy was never anywhere near the first family, he was like out on the lawn all day".