Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    yeah man, Americans should be left to kill eachother on the streets! /s
    Certainly nothing of value would be lost.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-06-28 at 11:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    Certainly nothing of value would be lost.
    Have these forums lost all sense of decency? Have we really reached the point posters are openly saying American lives are worthless?

Welcome to a world with Antifa in your streets. Neonazis know how to deal with the police. As long as you're within the law, you can pretty much do whatever you want. And nazis are masters at skirting the lines. Antifa don't give a shit, they'll just attack and vandalize as much as they can.

Still think the nazis deserved every beating they got.

- - - Updated - - -

Have these forums lost all sense of decency? Have we really reached the point posters are openly saying American lives are worthless?
    If they're nazis, the decent move is to wish them the plague. Their lives are about as much worth as the dirt they walk on. If you're being nice about it.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Can't say I share your sympathy for neo nazi groups or violent leftists so while obviously order has to be maintained you'd hardly find me upset with casualties stemming from altercations between those particular groups.
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2016-06-28 at 10:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by artemishunter1 View Post
    it is cute that you think minorities bring prosperity. Minorities only stimulate the economy by serving the White overlords, thats why white middle class is so fond of them.
    Without serving the white overlords as cheap workers, minorities only bring crime, disease and general instability in society.
    I refuse to believe anyone could possibly be this dumb, so I'm just going to assume binge watching conspiracy websites and years of 4chan/stormfront have left you addled while you're deliberately trying to stir the pot .
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Deleted
    My sympathy goes out to all the poor neo-nazis that just want to be racist and ethnic purify in peace... Wait a second...

Seriously it is kind of like two criminals fighting, I can't really condone it but neither can I be asked to care for such a fight, since they are both massive tools.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    Can't say I share your sympathy for neo nazi groups or violent leftists.
    Neo nazi groups, violent leftists, the WBC, are still people at the end of the day and wishing harm on anyone because you disagree with their point of view is foolishness and makes you no better than those you disagree with, it actually makes you worse in my opinion.

And by you I mean in general, not you specifically.

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    My sympathy goes out to all the poor neo-nazis that just want to be racist and ethnic purify in peace... Wait a second...

Seriously it is kind of like two criminals fighting, I can't really condone it but neither would I break up such a fight, since they are both massive tools.
    That's fine, you wouldn't need to break it up. But the police who were present and swore to uphold the constitution and protect the people of this country had an obligation to break up the fight and come to the aid of the victims, and neglected to do so.

Deleted
    The ideal outcome here would have been both sides beating each other to death.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's fine, you wouldn't need to break it up. But the police who were present and swore to uphold the constitution and protect the people of this country had an obligation to break up the fight and come to the aid of the victims, and neglected to do so.
    Which will lead to making their case and views stronger and justified in the eyes of their fellow supporters.

What is the point of having authorities there if they aren't going to break up a fight? Or am I just not aware of some law where they aren't supposed to interfere in demonstrations even if violence erupts?

Haha DAE think these people should have just all died xDDDD hehe hoho

You should all feel ashamed.

Deleted
    Americans in general are very vocal and follow through in practice in treating human life very cheaply, so I'm not sure why any one would be surprised.

If some fascist gets beaten to death, good. You should expect that if you belong to a essentially anti-democratic violent insurrectionary movement.

Quote Originally Posted by Assbandit View Post
    Or am I just not aware of some law where they aren't supposed to interfere in demonstrations even if violence erupts?
    Nah, no such rule exists. They are there specifically to PREVENT violence between two conflicting protest groups.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    Americans in general are very vocal and follow through in practice in treating human life very cheaply, so I'm not sure why any one would be surprised.

If some fascist gets beaten to death, good. You should expect that if you belong to a essentially anti-democratic violent insurrectionary movement.
    Irony being that you're describing antifa with that last line.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperedAngus View Post
    Irony being that you're describing antifa with that last line.
    You are defending neo-nazi filth.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    You mean Stockton? Stockton is inconsequential to the Californian economy. Stockton is also recovering already.
    http://www.pbs.org/newshour/updates/...ed-bankruptcy/
    http://www.bizjournals.com/dallas/bl...xpansions.html
    http://californiapolicycenter.org/ca...-and-counties/

CA might have the biggest economy, but that doesn't mean they are in good shape.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Even the regressive left would kill each other since they are extremely individualist.
    at least they could find a lot of "safe space"

Video surfaces of Sacramento police refusing to stop assault by anti-fascist protesters

The Sacramento Police Department is under fire after a video surfaced from Sunday’s clash between anti-fascist demonstrators and the white nationalist Traditionalist Worker Party that shows cops refusing to intervene as the anti-fascists physically assaulted the TWP supporters:

The guy in the green hat actually pleads with the officers to stop the mob
    http://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2016/0...st-protesters/
    go to the link provided for the video

what makes it even worse apparently the Sacramento authorities sat back and allowed the violence to happen a man was attacked right in front of the police and they did nothing the man was even yelling out to the police no more then ten feet away and they just watched

Deleted
    The police and the legislators seem to be incompetent.

My country and most countries have a specific prohibition against marching in uniform. It is militarism, and in european history such marches led directly to the overthrow or attempted overthrow of the state.

In the absence of a ban decent Americans should oppose such marches by any means necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post

a admitted Marxist saying that violence should be used against those that support anti-democratic movements...now that's confusing lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    go to the link provided for the video

what makes it even worse apparently the Sacramento authorities sat back and allowed the violence to happen a man was attacked right in front of the police and they did nothing the man was even yelling out to the police no more then ten feet away and they just watched
    Here's a "fun" mental exercise. Imagine for a second if you will, that the guy featured in this video was black. Or even still white, but not a member of a Neo-Nazi organisation.
    Imagine the shit they would be in by now. But because of his political beliefs, this has caught little to no steam.