Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    vacation.
    either that or doing hacker stuff and writing another protocol because v1.95 doesnt seem to work anymore.
    She better put down that drankz so we can party.

7+ Year Old Account
    btw, you this is a funny.
    we have the ptr version 1.3.0.1.31383

sum up the digits and you get 23

if you sum up the digits of 6.9026% you also get 23.

coincidence? i think not.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2016-08-27 at 07:26 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    btw, you this is a funny.
    we have the ptr version 1.3.0.1.31383

sum up the digits and you get 23

if you sum up the digits of 6.9026% you also get 23.

coincidence? i think not.
    Especially with the PTR version. It's usually 1-2 digits after the 4th period, not 5

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Especially with the PTR version. It's usually 1-2 digits after the 4th period, not 5
    and i just realized the date 05.09.2016 summed up is also 23.

this coincidence chain.... starts to look extremely suspicious.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2016-08-27 at 07:28 PM. Reason: typo

Formerly known as Arafal

and i just realized the date 05.09.2016 summed up is also 23.

this coincidence chain.... starts to look extremely suspicious.
    But now it's up to 7.3285%.

7+ Year Old Account
    aaaaaaand
    never mind.
    it changed to 7.3209%

the ARG is fun :3

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm disappointed.. It doesn't add up to 23!

Also it's updated to 7.3588% (which is an 8 too high to be 23)

Refreshed instead of closed it and it's gone up again.. Hopefully it'll be done soon <.<

At least they could give us a silhouette.. :/

In before the 100% is revealed to be the biggest Rickroll ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is getting ridiculous, I hope they don't do it for every new hero.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    unless every new hero turns out to be a hacker, the chance is very low.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    I read that if it keeps going up in the same increments at the same rate, it won't be at 100% until Monday, October 17th. My guess is that would be the reveal with the PTR release the next day and her full release 2 weeks later on the 31st, Day of the Dead. There are a lot of clues and things linking her to Day of the Dead. I'm willing to bet anything this whole thing has to do with Alejandra, possibly her mom, 76 and maybe Reaper. I wonder if Alejandra is related to 76 and that's why he was watching over her. Daughter, Granddaughter, niece. Maybe she's even related to Reaper and 76 feels the need to protect her.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucci View Post
    I read that if it keeps going up in the same increments at the same rate, it won't be at 100% until Monday, October 17th. My guess is that would be the reveal with the PTR release the next day and her full release 2 weeks later on the 31st, Day of the Dead. There are a lot of clues and things linking her to Day of the Dead. I'm willing to bet anything this whole thing has to do with Alejandra, possibly her mom, 76 and maybe Reaper. I wonder if Alejandra is related to 76 and that's why he was watching over her. Daughter, Granddaughter, niece. Maybe she's even related to Reaper and 76 feels the need to protect her.
    what if alejandra is reapers daughter?

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    what if alejandra is reapers daughter?
    I was thinking that could be a possibility. Maybe 76 was looking after his family after Reaper became disfigured and turned against Overwatch. They used to be friends so maybe he felt guilty about what happened. Maybe Alejandra found out later and joined Reaper's side. It would also explain Alejandra's mother's narration in the Hero short where she says she worries about her and that she's "at a crossroads" and could be "forced to make a choice that will decide the direction of her life".
    Last edited by Tucci; 2016-08-28 at 12:23 AM.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

Quote Originally Posted by Tucci View Post
    *snip*
    Day of the Dead is actually Nov. 1st. The playerbase also started the Reaper/Sombra connection, not Blizzard: the Reaper image datamosh was a failure because both the image sent to Sombra (read: Blizzard) and the returned one (from the Skycoder Overwatch thread that went insane then disappeared) were compressed, which scrambles the data.

If this had been going on for a week prior to the Hero reveal it would be one thing, but you are correct in that this having been what, more than a month... that's a bit much, especially with how obnoxiously slow the amomentincrime.com % is ticking up.

Anyway, I don't have an account there and so can't post anything, but could someone tell the Gamedetectives reddit that there is a glaring issue in the medical records (of presumably Ana) clue? The age estimate says "50-60 [years old]" but that's how old Ana is now. Widowmaker countersniped her when she was much younger and still in active service with Overwatch, so if those are Ana's records, there's a mistake.
    Last edited by Nefarious Tea; 2016-08-28 at 12:46 AM.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    Day of the Dead is actually Nov. 1st. The playerbase also started the Reaper/Sombra connection, not Blizzard: the Reaper image datamosh was a failure because both the image sent to blizzard and the returned one (from the Skycoder Overwatch thread that went insane then disappeared) were compressed, which scrambles the data.

If this had been going on for a week prior to the Hero reveal it would be one thing, but you are correct in that this having been what, more than a month... that's a bit much, especially with how obnoxiously slow the amomentincrime.com % is ticking up.

Anyway, I don't have an account there and so can't post anything, but could someone tell the Gamedetectives reddit that there is a glaring issue in the medical records (of presumably Ana) clue? The age estimate says "50-60 [years old]" but that's how old Ana is now. Widowmaker countersniped her when she was much younger and still in active service with Overwatch, so if those are Ana's records, there's a mistake.
    Not that much younger, Widowmaker is only 34(?) she's a couple of years younger than Mercy. 50 could be the right ballpark.

Not that much younger, Widowmaker is only 34(?) she's a couple of years younger than Mercy. 50 could be the right ballpark.
    The countersnipe happened more than a decade before the game, though. Overwatch the organization has been gg for a decade, and Ana "died" some time before then, and it's also very obvious from the comic that Ana not middle-aged yet.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Sombra will not be playable.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Sombra will not be playable.
    someone your posts make absolutely no sense.
    at all.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    Day of the Dead is actually Nov. 1st. The playerbase also started the Reaper/Sombra connection, not Blizzard: the Reaper image datamosh was a failure because both the image sent to Sombra (read: Blizzard) and the returned one (from the Skycoder Overwatch thread that went insane then disappeared) were compressed, which scrambles the data.

Oh, even better. Nov. 1st is a Tuesday. The time frame and clues make too much sense for this not to be it. Also, I put Reaper and Alejandra together myself because Reaper happens to be Mexican, 76 was in Dorado seemingly watching over them and he has major history with Reaper, Sombra operates out of Dorado, there are files on a table there of 76/Jack Morrison and Sombra, and Reaper is tied to Sombra somehow.