Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    It would make all those clues nearly pointless though if they didn't add up to something. I mean, what's the point of going through this wild goose chase just for them to be like "Oh yeah, we're releasing her anyway so all you found out is pointless"
    Maybe to create hype for the hero but it would make it pretty much pointless, aye.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartxxor View Post
    Maybe to create hype for the hero but it would make it pretty much pointless, aye.
    I mean, I could see if it was like the time Binding of Isaac did something similar, where when people found the end trail, they released the update, but this was literally just a timer counting down while people were dissecting other tidbits from it while waiting.

Deleted
    Unitlost made a good quick video about this all with the 2 skulls and such if you haven't been able to catch up with the whole forum post and what it decodes to,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwwZTcu9rR8

its like 4 min to kill the time for the count down

- - - Updated - - -

Also do you guys think Sombra will be a defence or offence hero? And what do you think her abilities will be?

7+ Year Old Account
    9 more minutes boyz!

Formerly known as Arafal

but this countdown is not all they did, there were codes hidden in trailers, skycode on dorado, some clues left in screenshot area on their website, and probably other things i didnt bother checking. And its been happening for a while (not just last 24 hours). The point is not to simply leave clues, but the unique interaction itself between the devs and the comminity.

Also do you guys think Sombra will be a defence or offence hero? And what do you think her abilities will be?
    Judging by the way it's going, I would say Defense honestly. Support would be another option, but we just got one, so that's probably not it.

I mean, this is a stretch, but if Reaper needs Sombra, I can't imagine her being someone who's skilled in attacking since Reaper seems confident in his abilities to attack and kill.

Quote Originally Posted by t1saif View Post
    but this countdown is not all they did, there were codes hidden in trailers, skycode on dorado, some clues left in screenshot area on their website, and probably other things i didnt bother checking. And its been happening for a while. The point is not to simply leave clues, but the unique interaction itself between the devs and the comminity.
    All which led in a circle basically. It's not like when BoI did one that led straight to the update, Blizzard's just kind of been toying with us.

If it hasn't been posted already, quite a good catch-up on the ARG here:
    http://wiki.gamedetectives.net/index...tle=Sombra_ARG

Deleted
    Judging by the way it's going, I would say Defense honestly. Support would be another option, but we just got one, so that's probably not it.

I mean, this is a stretch, but if Reaper needs Sombra, I can't imagine her being someone who's skilled in attacking since Reaper seems confident in his abilities to attack and kill.
    Someone to cover his back when he is sucking the life out of somebody he just brutally murdere- 5 MINUTES

Someone to cover his back when he is sucking the life out of somebody he just brutally murdere- 5 MINUTES
    Pretty much how I view it.

What if Sombra made the flashdrive he had even in Recall?

Deleted
    Pretty much how I view it.

What if Sombra made the flashdrive he had even in Recall?
    That would make so much sense if she is indeed a some sort of hacking hero and also... 1 MINUTE!!

7+ Year Old Account
    a single minute!

TIME! RUN FASTER!

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    The post is gone?

7+ Year Old Account
    its gone
    the thread is gone

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    It was a joke, blizz trolled us >.<<<<<

Deleted
    what am i doing with my life... staying awake for hours to finally see it disappear into the unknown...

The post is gone?
    Yep. But it's disappeared before apparently so who knows

It was a social experiment to see if they could still hype people up after WoD. The result is yes, yes they can.

7+ Year Old Account
    you can go duck yourself sombra!

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    WAIT A SECOND
    http://amomentincrime.com/
    IS THERE A SPANISH WHO CAN TRANSLATE IT!?
    its now 2% btw!?