Poll: Will legion overall be better than WoD?

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilist74 View Post
    No, I will still want to play it but I will want to play it less than I wanted to play wod. The most important thing to me about wow is the class abilities and they are the most boring that they have ever been except maybe vanilla.
    Try a different spec for sure.
    I know a lot of people who were disappointed in their spec's changes, and then found another spec that they liked even better.

In general though, you are speaking from a very biased view point. "Class abilities" is not something that has ever been focused on since Classic maybe.
    Spec rotation and ability to do their role is all that matters, and while they removed a lot of odds and ends in the situational ability/utility department, the actual playstyle has shifted to one that is much more active for most of the specs I've played.

Especially tanks, since CDs scale with Haste.
    Maybe try a role you wouldn't have considered before as well?

I was with you before I played the beta, but after 3+ weeks played across 5 110s, I can comfortably say that nothing about the prune matters and the game plays better than I could imagine with the new rotation overhauls.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    I agree with the part about them investing resources in new ways to try to be social. That isn't fixing the core issue.

However, by increasingly devaluing LFR, and making Mythic/Mythic+ dungeons what they are, you have a much more active social atmosphere this expansion.
    It will fail. They have done EXACTLY what I said they should NOT do. You cannot give players the CHOICE to be antisocial, or they WILL take it. And if you allow that to happen, the game dies. People take the easy route and unknowingly kill the game. They have now set up a system where you have an option to LFR or do some things not available in LFR. What is going to happen is the vast majority will stay in LFR and not bother with the other stuff. This is a colossal waste of time.

The ONLY option is to rip LFR out of the game completely. I'm not trying to be mean about it. I don't hate solo players. But if that is in the game, it will die. Blizzard will pull the plug. I have been saying this for years and this expansion is the FINAL time they can make this error. If they leave LFR in there for Legion, they are going to start firing people and scaling back production.
    Last edited by Kokolums; 2016-07-04 at 05:20 PM.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.