15+ Year Old Account

fastest way to level in draenor? I have flying

Hey folks, a friend an I just got to level 90 on our toons. He is returning after being gone since Cata, I've been playing, but I haven't level'd through draenor in awhile.

So to my question, what is the quickest way to level us? I was thinking flying around getting treasure chests and doing those special area quests maybe?

Just looking for suggestions.
    my SWTOR referal link:
    http://www.swtor.com/r/CVCyHD

Quote Originally Posted by select20 View Post
    Hey folks, a friend an I just got to level 90 on our toons. He is returning after being gone since Cata, I've been playing, but I haven't level'd through draenor in awhile.

So to my question, what is the quickest way to level us? I was thinking flying around getting treasure chests and doing those special area quests maybe?

Enjoy.
    http://www.wowhead.com/guides/powerleveling-90-100

Did this the other day on my warlock.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    while midsummer is still going you can consider doing all the bonfires, think i went from 94 to 97 on one char from it. it's probably not faster, but if you still need/want any of the rewards it can be a good compromise.

i usually level to 92-93 in frostfire/shadowmoon, at least untill lvl 2 garrison becomes available. Then do the quest in the other zones untill i get the garrison ability, ussualy pretty early in the zone, while picking up treasures, cause that artillery is very usefull in tanaan if you are low geared. treasures give a lot of exp especially when rested.

fastest way is probably to just grind some fast respawning mobs somewhere, google for powerlevel spots.

you can also do a bunch of bonus objectives untill 1 mob is left, then drink one of those 15 min elixers and complete them and pick up as many treasures as you can. but i personally don't think it worth the time gain, but might be fun to do once.
    Last edited by mmoc982b0e8df8; 2016-06-29 at 02:45 AM.

I just leveled from 92-100 using 4 300% experience potions and only doing the bonus objectives...

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Yeah this ^ I did this ^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Enjoy.
    http://www.wowhead.com/guides/powerleveling-90-100

Did this the other day on my warlock.

Special note, ignore the special note about not doing the Gorgrond quests. It's far easier to kill the Gorgrond Monster Hunter mobs with the shredder, with two of you, that will be even easier as you can rotate shredders on each of the 8 mobs. You will also unlock more bonus zones.

If you actually go into the handy notes draenor treasure settings you can tell it not to show you the lumber mill/sparring arena treasures and not clog your map up.

With those 8 quests and all of the bonus zones only 1 item/kill from completion, I start at Beast Watch, hand in the 8 quests, fly south for treasures and loop upwards clockwise and end up at the saberon zone in the south.

Set your hearthstone to Vol'jins Pride in Talador. If you do Gorgrond properly you should have 4-5 minutes left on the elixir, hearthstone, then fly south east and collect treasures whilst flying to the bonus zone where you tame the 7 cougars and kill the fire tree. After you get those treasures and do that bonus zone, head northeast towards your garrison, getting the treasures, if you have enough time you can clockwise loop as far as the fishing lure in northern Talador.

After that, run Spires for the last 1.5 levels.

I start Gorgrond at 92 and I'm usually 98 and a half by the time my elixir runs out.

It's not a bad guide, but there are tweaks and improvements to it. If you take the Lumber Mill (as you should) you will also unlock a bonus zone in the Stonemaul Arena and another one just north of Beast Watch, neither of which are shown on that map.
    Last edited by Rixis; 2016-06-29 at 02:49 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    ty all, good suggestions
    my SWTOR referal link:
    http://www.swtor.com/r/CVCyHD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by select20 View Post

Bonus objectives and treasures.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..