The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Evening Riader looking for a guild for Legion

Hey guys,

I've been gone a while but I decided Legion was time for me to the raiding scene. I've been on the beta extensively testing the various classes and I'm pretty confident I will be sticking with the same Druid I've mained for the last 8 years.

Most of my raid experience was in Wrath and included pre-buff Arthas kills on both 10 and 25 man as well as 10 man ToGC perfect kills. In Cataclysm, I was in a guild that killed Deathwing pre-buff as well.

I sadly took a break throughout most of MoP and WoD, managing to only kill the first tier of MoP with my Ahead of the Curve achievements.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/Ilnez/simple

This is my main. I do not, at present, have any sort of logs to back up my statements so I'm fully assuming they will be taken with a grain of salt.

I am looking for a progression minded guild who raids 2-3 nights a week with a preference for evenings (8-9 PM + EST).

I am a very dedicated raider. I will stay on top of the theorycraft regarding my class and I will absolutely show to every raid night barring serious excuse. I am looking for more than just a guild, I am looking for a cool group of guys to spend my time with in game that want to progress and be serious.

I would highly prefer to play feral but I am open to most/all druid specs.

Thanks for your interest, Ilnez

P.S: I am absolutely willing to server x-fer though faction transferring may be harder but I'm open to it..

Battletag Nez#1406
    Last edited by Ilnezhara; 2016-07-05 at 05:21 PM. Reason: Schedule changed.

Hey man, I'm recruiting for a fresh group to begin raids upon the expansion launch. Looking to have the first 10-13 quality members prior to launch, so we can hit the ground running, and begin normals as soon as possible. As I said, I'm putting the effort in to locate the quality players we need to start it off on the right foot: mature, loyal, ambitious, communicable, relaxed and the likes are all qualities I'm looking for. If you're at all interested, I'd love to see an application from you, and speak with you one-on-one when you have the time. Check out the app, and be sure to include your btag.

http://cyanideandcookies.enjin.com/

Best of luck with your search.

-Mac-

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Still looking for the right fit for me!

Tuesday/Wednesday 9PM-12AM Eastern (server)

US-Dalaran Horde -High Pop PVE

Method Loot Council

About Us: Potential travels towards focusing on end game progression. The goal in Legion is top 300 US. Raid slots are merit based via World of Logs data. The friendships at the core of the group is made up of several RL friends. We exercise discipline and we focus on efficiency, but at the end of the day we're all playing a video game. While waiting for the Legion expansion, guildies are playing Overwatch as well as doing H HFC, CMs, and Mythic dungeons to gear alts.

Currently we are recruiting raiders to fill our mythic roster in anticipation for Legion. Currently we are recruiting several healers and DPS. However, all candidates should apply!

Thank you for your time and enjoy Legion regardless of where you are!

Enixa07#1397

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Still looking, would love a 10:00 PM - 12:00 PM or 1:00 AM EST guild!