Page 12 of 76 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    Countless of animals die every day to sate your appetite, raised to be slaughtered so to say. Polluting the environment, contributing to the green house effect.

Did you know that every male chicken born in a chicken coop is to be killed as soon it comes out of it's egg? There are reasons for it, but to think that they have no rights to live at all.

Calves? They get separated from their mothers at birth only to feed humans milk and then get slaughtered.

Bees? They collect honey for the colder times, only to be taken away.

"But muh convenience". Yes, going vegan is inconvenient, but it is steadily growing, and soon enough they will be releasing synthetic meat if you really can't stop eating meat. Just don't overdo it, not good for you.

"But muh bakery". Tough luck.

There are plenty of delicious vegan recipes and restaurants. There are many big vegan communities at your leisure. I'm sure you will find something tasty.
    why is killing a plant "better" then killing an animal; both are alive by every definition.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    I gotta be real, I have no god damn idea what any of that means. HA!
    Paraclef is French, so perhaps it is a translation error, but I think it is more likely to be just gibberish in every language.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Because I find our treatment of vegetables to be inhumane. They are kept in confined rows, force fed chemicals to induce faster growth, only to be yanked out of the ground and killed for your kale salad.
    and have you ever seen what a combine or harvester looks like? it would be like throwing a cow into a wood chipper

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    Oh I hear ya, I mean, yanking a lettuce out of the ground is the same to me as bolting a cow and then sliting the throat, in relation to food preperation anyway. :P
    It's just easier to deny since you don't hear the plants scream.

Countless of animals die every day to sate your appetite, raised to be slaughtered so to say. Polluting the environment, contributing to the green house effect.

Did you know that every male chicken born in a chicken coop is to be killed as soon it comes out of it's egg? There are reasons for it, but to think that they have no rights to live at all.

Calves? They get separated from their mothers at birth only to feed humans milk and then get slaughtered.

Bees? They collect honey for the colder times, only to be taken away.

"But muh convenience". Yes, going vegan is inconvenient, but it is steadily growing, and soon enough they will be releasing synthetic meat if you really can't stop eating meat. Just don't overdo it, not good for you.

"But muh bakery". Tough luck.

There are plenty of delicious vegan recipes and restaurants. There are many big vegan communities at your leisure. I'm sure you will find something tasty.
    How many countless animals are killed during a mechanical harvest of crops? How many countless animals are sickened with pesticides? How many countless insects are killed with pesticides? What is the impact on the environment of applying fertilizers to grow bigger and more crops?

Did you know when a male lion takes over a new Pride he kills ALL the lions cubs? Mother nature is a cruel cruel beast.

Vegans are so funny.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Voidmaster View Post
    Just ate two fresh buns with two primecut Wagyu beef burgers, added some quality bacon to top it off.
    Just to compensate for all the vegans ofcourse
    Thanks friend. I just had 16 chicken wings.

Countless of animals die every day to sate your appetite
    and they do not make that sacrifice in vain. if you're going to make any sort of argument for veganism try pointing out how environmentally damaging the current farming industry is. maaaybe people will listen more.

Quote Originally Posted by Chitika View Post
    It's just easier to deny since you don't hear the plants scream.
    I think it's really more of a "animals have brains, plants don't" type of logic to them.

As an example, I have a stalker on the forum here who remembers me saying, like no joke 6+ months ago, I have no problem glue trapping rodents (the plants, to a vegan), and throwing it in the garbage if it was still barely alive on the trap but I would however feel bad if it was a cat or dog (the cows, to a vegan)...

In other words, one "means" more to me (and clearly vegans) than the other.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I enjoy the sensations of eating meat. Meat is also very necessary to my diet. I am also pretty good at cooking and fixing meat.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

You can have that as a vegan too! You may need to take vitamin supplements though.
    Did you know that these "big pharma" companies that produce your vitamin supplements work hand in hand with "big farming" & "big food" companies so how much are you saving the enviroment by being a vegan?
    Want to play SWTOR again and get 7 free days of subscription access + free ingame goodies: http://www.swtor.com/r/d5LnJT

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    I enjoy the sensations of eating meat. Meat is also very necessary to my diet. I am also pretty good at cooking and fixing meat.
    I have this odd thought that you like... make love to the meat or something. Perhaps eating meat daily is so natural to me, but what in the hell is the "sensation" of eating meat like?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtlewithnoshell View Post
    Thanks friend. I just had 16 chicken wings.
    How delicious was that immoral death of 8 chickens?

I just like meat. Sue me.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

I'll never be one, thanks. I eat what I want, and what tastes good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

I'll tell you what. I'll consider being vegan when these animals promise to stop being delicious. Now let me finish my bacon burger that I made for lunch.

I'm not a vegan because it's none of your damn business what I eat.

Deleted
    vegan fuck no, vegetarian i could live with that since you can actually still eat stuff that is not just a plant

mainly because vegetarian food as improved a lot in the past 10 years

I won't ever be vegan, that type of food just ain't for me as I much prefer my meats and such. There is a reason I am on the top of the food chain and the cows are not.
    The future belongs not to those who wait...

Quote Originally Posted by Chitika View Post
    How delicious was that immoral death of 8 chickens?
    So delicious, even better to look at the pile of bones from my victims when I'm finished devouring them.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyart View Post
    vegan fuck no, vegetarian i could live with that since you can actually still eat stuff that is not just a plant
    Soooo, what you're saying is you can live without eating meat essentially? So then the question the OP wants to know is why aren't you vegetarian?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial476 View Post
    I won't ever be vegan, that type of food just ain't for me as I much prefer my meats and such. There is a reason I am on the top of the food chain and the cows are not.
    You realize the only "reason" is evolution, right? If you mean it as "I'm the complex life-form, in terms of thought, productivity, etc" then that's exactly my thought. :P