Page 23 of 76 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

God i love this scene.

Quote Originally Posted by PassingBy View Post
    I am not crying like a bitch unless someone be it a vegan, a satanist, a jehova witness, a muslim, a jew, or a person that watches anime tries to agressively tell me how to live my life, while trying to sound like his made up "moral" has some actual ground under it.
    If the delusion that not eating meat somehow helps the animals and protects the planet helps someone feel better about themselves - I couldn't care less.
    Just don't tell me what to do and that's it.
    Its not a delusion, its a goddamn fact. You literally don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by shyriel View Post
    That's like cool and stuff, but if you have spent at least 1 day on the internet you will see countless people saying that real men love bacon, burgers etc. etc. or people creaming themselves over bacon bacon bacon. Even back when I ate meat I thought bacon was gross as hell, isn't salmon or something much nicer? This is also the first vegan thread I've seen on this forum and I have been lurking since WotLK
    I swear to God - if you find a thread on this forum that says "eat bacon or you are a fucktard", "you don't eat meat - you are not a good human being" - I will not eat meat for a month.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    I've played this pointless game before. Where one side conveniently acts ignorant despite knowing fully it happens. Next up if I were to give you examples, you handwave them away.
    Blah, blah, blah.....bullshit, bullshit, bullshit. Like I thought.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Superior morals - feeds dog vegan food and lets it die slowly. #yeah
    My dog was actually put on animal-free dog food for a few moths by a vet because he had really bad digestive issues. It was something based around peas and potatoes (I think) He eats regular dog food now and I still buy him chicken legs which he absolutely adores. I reduce meat consumption this way anyway because I don't have it myself, so why should my dog be vegan, my dog doesn't even understand, he's just a dog who likes to eat what dogs are supposed to eat.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    First of all, there's actual vegan dog food. Stop talking about shit you don't know anything about.
    Complains about people eating meat while supporting animal torture. <3 Vegans.

I swear to God - if you find a thread on this forum that says "eat bacon or you are a fucktard", "you don't eat meat - you are not a good human being" - I will not eat meat for a month.

Say you don't like bacon or burgers or whatever and most people will act like you are some sort of alien creature

7+ Year Old Account
    i'm sorry, I just like bacon too much

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Blah, blah, blah.....bullshit, bullshit, bullshit. Like I thought.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3644213.html

There you go. Who's BS? Take your pointless denial elsewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    You can have that as a vegan too! You may need to take vitamin supplements though.
    So you can't do it without those vitamin supplements though! Also because bacon tastes too good not to kill a pig and eat it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    Animals eat each other. You wanna stop that too?

What a dumb argument that is.
    raised to be slaughtered : No. raised to be eaten.
    Polluting the environment, contributing to the green house effect.: If anything, animals contribute into creating more manure. thus more trees can be placed.
    If we grew more plants and they went to people's plates instead of animals who are raised for food, we could feed a lot more people, to be honest, and cause a lot less pollution/lose less water. Also animals do eat each other, but they hunt, they don't farm

That's like cool and stuff, but if you have spent at least 1 day on the internet you will see countless people saying that real men love bacon, burgers etc. etc. or people creaming themselves over bacon bacon bacon. Even back when I ate meat I thought bacon was gross as hell, isn't salmon or something much nicer? This is also the first vegan thread I've seen on this forum and I have been lurking since WotLK
    Really? They just, like, speaking about videogames and then, all of a sudden, everyone start their meat praising pause?

No, I'll tell you how it usually happens. You just lurk at any forum, and then all of a sudden a vegan appears who starts teaching everyone how fucked everyone are, how they are killing the planet and how they absolutely need to immediately stop doing that and start living like him, the Vegan overlord, said to. Which, of course, immediately starts the chain reaction of "no", "fuck you", "you no take my meat", etc, etc. You know. Cause and effect.

Also, we had a vegan thread a month ago, about vegan chick who couldn't made it to some mountain top. Everest or what, don't remember. But nice try though. Shows a lot about you.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    I suppose so. But as mentioned, big animal industry=many greenhouse effect. We need to find a better way at least.

You understand there was a HELL A LOT MORE animals before the 1900's and we didn't have green house effects. Oh BTW, on one hand your crying for the animals not to be eaten, and then on the other hand your crying that they are causing greenhouse effects. Your terrible at common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    Really? They just, like, speaking about videogames and then, all of a sudden, everyone start their meat praising pause?

No, I'll tell you how it usually happens. You just lurk at any forum, and then all of a sudden a vegan appears who starts teaching everyone how fucked everyone are, how they are killing the planet and how they absolutely need to immediately stop doing that and start living like him, the Vegan overlord, said to. Which, of course, immediately starts the chain reaction of "no", "fuck you", "you no take my meat", etc, etc. You know. Cause and effect.

Also, we had a vegan thread a month ago, about vegan chick who couldn't made it to some mountain top. Everest or what, don't remember. But nice try though. Shows a lot about you.
    The vegan chick, where all the meat eaters who are so nice and sensible started saying she had it coming and laughing about it because she's a vegan? I saw that all over FB. Because no meat eater ever died on Everest, right?

Main reason I think is people are deathly afraid of possibly being associated with the kind of people most vegans are.

Whenever you hear a vegan spouting some preachy nonsense the only thing you can think of is "holy crap, do not be like that guy".

Say you don't like bacon or burgers or whatever and most people will act like you are some sort of alien creature
    See there is a difference.

I need to say someone that I don't eat bacon or burgers so that they express their surprise over the fact that I don't, and tell me that bacon is good, or beef is tasty.

I don't drink alcohol at all, not because I am better than the people that do, I just don't like the effect and the taste.
    If I say it during a party people tend to express their surprise. Sometimes they can express that surprise in a stupidly ignorant way like "Real men drink", "What are you a priest" etc. Sometimes just want to know why, if I had a bad experience, try to persuade me that if they make me a tasty cocktail I will change my mind and so on.

But if I am with friends in a restaurant, and I am having a fresh juice instead of a beer - no one will come to me sayin "you should drink alcohol, alcohol is good for you, studies show that 1 glass of red wine a day reduces the chance of heart attack".

With the vocal and preaching part of the vegan community the story is slightly different, don't you think?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like talking to people, and I heard it's hard to be a vegan without telling everyone you see.

I like Vegan's leaves more meat for me.

See there is a difference.

I need to say someone that I don't eat bacon or burgers so that they express their surprise over the fact that I don't, and tell me that bacon is good, or beef is tasty.

I don't drink alcohol at all, not because I am better than the people that do, I just don't like the effect and the taste.
    If I say it during a party people tend to express their surprise. Sometimes they can express that surprise in a stupidly ignorant way like "Real men drink", "What are you a priest" etc. Sometimes just want to know why, if I had a bad experience, try to persuade me that if they make me a tasty cocktail I will change my mind and so on.

But if I am with friends in a restaurant, and I am having a fresh juice instead of a beer - no one will come to me sayin "you should drink alcohol, alcohol is good for you, studies show that 1 glass of red wine a day reduces the chance of heart attack".

With the vocal and preaching part of the vegan community the story is slightly different, don't you think?
    It's just a vocal minority among countless regular people though

10+ Year Old Account
    Countless of animals die every day to sate your appetite,
    You mean this is something new? So the last half a billion years animals didn't eat each other?

Polluting the environment, contributing to the green house effect.
    So we should kill all the nonessential animals?

Did you know that every male chicken born in a chicken coop is to be killed as soon it comes out of it's egg? There are reasons for it, but to think that they have no rights to live at all.
    At least now they won't contribute to the green house gasses.

Calves? They get separated from their mothers at birth only to feed humans milk and then get slaughtered.
    Dairy cows produce a lot of milk. And the calves are still fed so I don't see a problem.

Bees? They collect honey for the colder times, only to be taken away.
    And the hives still have enough to survive.

"But muh bakery". Tough luck.
    What's wrong with bread now?

There are plenty of delicious vegan recipes and restaurants. There are many big vegan communities at your leisure. I'm sure you will find something tasty.
    Or I could do what we've been doing since civilization started and be happy.