Page 42 of 76 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    So, in other words, you're spreading lies and misinformation.

RE: Thank you for being an awesome example of why people hate vegans.
    Spreading lies and misinformation? Most meat eaters talk about the great bacon all day long. Any red meat is basically unhealthy and that's what most meat eaters eat.

Deleted
    I like steak.

Nom nom nom.

Went plant based for a while but now just eat a balanced diet including meat/fish. The Vegan diet can in theory work and be better for the world but it will likely never happen.

There will always be land unsuitable for farming but fine for animals. There will always be a need to control pests/vermin. I often shoot rabbits, pigeons, crows etc etc to protect the crops. I think if we all went Vegan more animals will die than if we just carried on eating meat!

I love dairy products, eggs and meat too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Soccio View Post
    Spreading lies and misinformation? Most meat eaters talk about the great bacon all day long. Any red meat is basically unhealthy and that's what most meat eaters eat.
    I don't eat bacon very often, but thank you for admitting you are prejudiced, live in your own little reality marble and thus have this really deluded and skewed understanding of people who eat a balanced diet.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Have fun getting heart disease at the ripe age of 40
    Mine must have gotten lost in the mail, because my heart is just fine.
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

10+ Year Old Account
    How is red meat unhealthy? I've never heard of it before...
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

The moment someone says that you NEED to take supplement in order for you to operate normally as a human being, that's the moment where you know that it's bad for you. You shouldn't need to add extra chemicals into already partly chemical induced foods.

Either extremes are bad because you need supplement to be "ok". Hence why a balanced diet, one that's composed both of animal and plant products is the best way to go.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    It's not unhealthy unless you eat only red meat and also smoke constantly, drink excessively, aren't physically active. Basically lead an extremely unhealthy life. That's the fearmongering tactics they apply to show how "bad" it is.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Vegans don't understand that being a meat eater doesn't mean that you eat nothing but meat.
    Last edited by Idoru; 2016-06-30 at 08:19 AM.
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by Jakisuaki View Post
    This isn't even sarcastic. Or meaty. So he also has "blatant truth" in his identity, I guess.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    I don't think it's too much to ask people to give feedback based on actual abilities/testing, not hyperbole. (Celestalon)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Livingstone View Post
    It's not unhealthy unless you eat only red meat and also smoke constantly, drink excessively, aren't physically active. Basically lead an extremely unhealthy life. That's the fearmongering tactics they apply to show how "bad" it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Idoru View Post
    Vegans don't understand that being a meat eater doesn't mean that you eat nothing but meat.
    Reminds me of the guy who wanted to show everyone how bad American cuisine is by eating nothing but McDonalds food for a few weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Because humans are omnivores and omnivores eat meat.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not and never will be a Vegan because Meat is delicious and keeps me healthy.

7+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Sci Fi Samurai View Post
    Any time I ate vegan for a meal I was hungry within 45 mins afterwords.
    I used to share an apartment with a vegan girl. She was tiny, but ate constantly.
    Mother pus bucket!

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't eat insoluble fibre. I need extra protein in my diet. Both these things make vegan not just 'inconvenient' but horrendously, probably to the point of being dangerously limited and unvaried.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    Or kill it yourself... venison from wild deer is amazing in most places (it can vary depending on what they eat, venison from Southern California for example doesn't taste as good as venison from Washington)
    Guess I could rephrase it to:
    "Just make a better decision where you get your meat from". I live in a big city, and the idea of people still hunting for their own meat hadn't occured to me at the time of posting.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder how many vegans got to read the latest scientific research that points out to brain damage among other issues caused by vegan diets.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    I wonder how many vegans got to read the latest scientific research that points out to brain damage among other issues caused by vegan diets.
    If vegans believed in science, they wouldn't be vegans.