Page 52 of 76 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    [/video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz4YycwLsRc[video]

Quote Originally Posted by Zange View Post
    Do you only consider animals the flully mammals or what? Cause I'm pretty sure those precious vegetables and their harvest causes quite a few more billions of deaths from bugs and snails and the like, and all those birds and reptiles that feed on them that would otherwise thrive are endangered by the lack of their main source of food. Morally superior much.
    Sigh, for the hundredth time....

Crops are grown to feed the livestock animals too, you know. A cow eats 24 lbs of food a day. A human eats 6. The amount of animals killed for crop growing would not increase if all those crops went to feed people directly instead of livestock first. So if all the animals killed to grow crops was X, then which is more:

current situation: X + 15 billion animals a year.

OR

if everyone was vegan: X

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    They would be a problem if we would stop hunting them.
    They are problem and we are hunting them.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    The hell you haven't judged me or other vegans. At least tell the truth.

Like I told Fargas in the other thread he's crying about....unless you can say you've never eaten out at a restaurant and/or carefully inspected your store bought items to make sure they are devoid of meat/dairy/animal products then you absolutely are supporting factory farms.
    I haven't judged you, you have proven time and again you are nothing but a judgement twat, I don't care if someone is a vegan I DO care when they start judging like you do and trying to force their way of living on others like you do..........also why would I devoid a meal of something I enjoy? Tell me things you eat, exclude NOTHING because I bet you there is dairy in some of it as well as some sort of thing that is a chemical etc.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Since there are no natural predators we have to hunt them, stopping to hunt them will cause them to be a problem yes. Hunting them has a delicious side effect : their meat <3. I love wildhog sausages.
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2016-07-10 at 02:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    Countless of animals die every day to sate your appetite, raised to be slaughtered so to say. Polluting the environment, contributing to the green house effect.

Did you know that every male chicken born in a chicken coop is to be killed as soon it comes out of it's egg? There are reasons for it, but to think that they have no rights to live at all.

Calves? They get separated from their mothers at birth only to feed humans milk and then get slaughtered.

Bees? They collect honey for the colder times, only to be taken away.

"But muh convenience". Yes, going vegan is inconvenient, but it is steadily growing, and soon enough they will be releasing synthetic meat if you really can't stop eating meat. Just don't overdo it, not good for you.

"But muh bakery". Tough luck.

There are plenty of delicious vegan recipes and restaurants. There are many big vegan communities at your leisure. I'm sure you will find something tasty.
    Because meat is delicious and my body needs to protein to function properly and keep me healthy.
    Also, unlike vegans, I follow the law of nature, why do you think for instance Tigers kill animals are eats them? It's not because they want to or find them tasty, but because their bodies needs it, they can't surrive on plants, just like we Humans can't.
    We need both and I eat both.

I don't have a problem with other people being vegans, I respect their choice and way of life, too bad they don't have the decency to do the same and are all a bunch of nazis who want to force their way of living upon others and considers it wrong and even wants to exterminate them. Havn't we learned something from WW2?

I'm tired of listening to vegan-nazis preaching about how what we are doing is wrong when it's natural especially because what the vegans are doing is the wrong thing as we are meant to eat meat as well as plants.
    Before you start preaching about not eating meat, how about you jump down to the lions in your nearby zoo and convince them first? If you survive, and manages to convince them, then I'll do it too. If not, then shut up.
    Last edited by Lupinemancer; 2016-07-10 at 02:55 PM.

Give me a good reason to be vegan other than "muh feewings" and I'd consider it. There are 0 health benefits, and frankly I'd rather eat a 20pc hot wing over 20pc baby carrots any day.

Sigh, for the hundredth time....

Crops are grown to feed the livestock animals too, you know. A cow eats 24 lbs of food a day. A human eats 6. The amount of animals killed for crop growing would not increase if all those crops went to feed people directly instead of livestock first. So if all the animals killed to grow crops was X, then which is more:

current situation: X + 15 billion animals a year.

OR

if everyone was vegan: X

- - - Updated - - -

Cows can eat crops/parts of crops that humans cannot consume. For example, if you were to try to subsist solely on grass and wheat stalks then you're gonna have a bad time.

So, if we're feeding them the stuff we don't eat anyways...

Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    There are plenty of delicious vegan recipes and restaurants. There are many big vegan communities at your leisure. I'm sure you will find something tasty.
    One of the main reasons I'm not a vegan is because, to this day, any greens I've tried so far range from being completely devoid of taste (at best) or taste like crap (at worst). The only reason I'm eating them during lunch with my protein is so I can keep a more balanced diet, and I eat as little as possible of them, skipping when I can. Eating squash or pumpkin can actually induce me to puke, and I avoid them like the plague.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    One of the main reasons I'm not a vegan is because, to this day, any greens I've tried so far range from being completely devoid of taste (at best) or taste like crap (at worst). The only reason I'm eating them during lunch with my protein is so I can keep a more balanced diet, and I eat as little as possible of them, skipping when I can. Eating squash or pumpkin can actually induce me to puke, and I avoid them like the plague.
    Your feelings for that chicken you slaughtered should make you puke you inferior scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevvy View Post
    Cows can eat crops/parts of crops that humans cannot consume. For example, if you were to try to subsist solely on grass and wheat stalks then you're gonna have a bad time.

So, if we're feeding them the stuff we don't eat anyways...
    Not really.

Most cows are not fed just grass. Secondly, where the grass is grown and harvested other things can be grown there that people can eat.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lightwysh View Post
    Give me a good reason to be vegan other than "muh feewings" and I'd consider it. There are 0 health benefits, and frankly I'd rather eat a 20pc hot wing over 20pc baby carrots any day.
    You've been given reasons.

Its better for you, the environment, the workers and the animals.

You won't believe any of that no matter how much evidence is given i suspect.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Deleted
    Because I'm not enough of a judgemental dick which seems to be the minimum requirement to becoming one.

Quote Originally Posted by Miuku View Post
    Because I'm not enough of a judgemental dick which seems to be the minimum requirement to becoming one.
    You just judged vegans.

Deleted
    Because I want to. I don't see a reason to change it.

Humans have always eaten meat.

Are animals treatly poorly in many cases? Yes. Should something be done about it? Yes. Me being a vegan won't change that.

A cow eats 24 lbs of food a day. A human eats 6.
    False equivalence. A single cow's meat feeds way more than just a single person. And as @Sevvy said above, livestock eats stuff we don't, like grass, so the 'food-for-livestork' to 'food-for-people' conversion would not be anywhere near 100% like you imply.

Deleted
    I will once nutricious vegan food becomes more common and cheaper. Or when I get out of college and have some spending money on food. Whichever comes first.

Quote Originally Posted by tj119 View Post
    Your feelings for that chicken you slaughtered should make you puke you inferior scum.
    I have no feelings for that chicken. It tried to steal my stamp collection, so the chicken deserved everything it got.

Saving the earth requires us to get rid of humans.

Therefore I propose that we ban breeding, and enforce cannibalism.

We can save this planet! One human at a time!

Embrace cannibalism today. For a better tomorrow.

Deleted
    You just judged vegans.
    That's why I said "enough".

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    You see, honest answers like this are fine by me, every time. I'm not vegan but I am transitioning to it (it ain't easy and I may just stay vegetarian) and I literally have no issue with the post above. Wanna eat meat because it tastes awesome? Cool, you do that! Meat does taste fucking awesome.

That said, the thread will have predictable posts from predictable people and will be worth nothing as it'll be majority meat-eaters shitting on anyone that thinks differently to them. There is literally nothing wrong with a proper vegan diet, no supplements needed, nothing. People are just unable to research and have that proper diet. There are also far less "preachers" among vegans than internet dwelling humans think (hint: never met one that wasn't some random person on the internet).
    There's more than enough crap in the world to worry about without the need to "research" a proper and healthy vegan diet. I'll just stick to the "stuff enough crap in my mouth that I'm bound to get all the nutrients I require eventually" method.. kthx

BTW, nice fake neutral post there. Unfortunately, you drifted into the "meat-eaters being typical assholes, while I have never met a bad vegan" bullshit that most political discussions usually end up with.

Smile

I'm not a vegan, because once the apocalypse comes, me and my fellow raiders will feast well on the meat of vegans. Grass-fed meat is the best.

Edit: Heresy can join my crew. He's got the right idea to rule the wasteland.