Deleted

What are your thoughts on the Beta so far?

I really want to like WoW again. Is there any reason to believe Legion can come even close to the glory days of WotLK, TBC?

Depends on what you want from the game really. What do you enjoy? What have been the main features of previous expansions that have kept you playing? Personally, I'm loving Legion. I think if they get their content patches right it'll be up there with the best.
    I remember you... In the mountains

Meh maybe watch some beta streams to see if you like what you see? Content wise the expansion is looking good to me. Personally hate some of the class changes for my hunter but meh still going to play. If you're into the whole hype about DHs, like raids, world quests (like from D3) then you'll probably at least wanna be around for a couple months
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

Quote Originally Posted by Delts View Post
    I really want to like WoW again. Is there any reason to believe Legion can come even close to the glory days of WotLK, TBC?
    I don't think anyone can really make that call for you. The reasons you liked TBC/WotLK may be completely different from someone elses.

That being said, I've enjoyed the alpha and beta, but didn't progress too far into it because the story feels a lot more important, and I don't want to spoil it for release. Visually stunning, really loving the artifact questlines, the cleaned up specs feel great (that opinion will vary depending on who you talk to). I've tried Survival, Arms (main), Fury (main), Disc, Shadow, WW, Enhancement, Elemental (amaze), Arcane (much amaze) Havoc DH, and Boomkin. Boomkin I thought was fun but didn't feel as involved as the other specs. Demon Hunter was really cool to look at, but pretty lackluster in rotation (I'm assuming it will get better at 110).

Kaeja - Stormrage
    // Thanks to maybenotquiteasheavy for the Signature & Avatar! //