Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinch View Post
    Access to the single market and membership of the single market are two different things. We can have access to the single market regardless of whether we are in the EU or not, it just depends on what terms, as will be decided in the negotiations.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Here is what you missing though:

If UK manages somehow to keep the good part of being in the EU w/t the worst part aka the Brussels ruling and according to UK the freedom of movement, then what would keep other EU countries from doing exactly the same thing?

In other words if they allow you to do that thing, EU would most probably siege to exist. This is the reason that i believe that not only you would have to agree to the freedom of movement but they would also shaft you somehow to make an example of you as a couple of other EU countries are preparing referendums.

That is, if you ever decide to leave EU (because this is a small chance you wont)

Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    There we have it ladies and gents. First American to publicly confirm that NATO is USA's tool.
    We need this fucking army and fast.
    You are source of so much cringe.
    Did you decide I was American from my avatar?

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinch View Post
    Access to the single market and membership of the single market are two different things. We can have access to the single market regardless of whether we are in the EU or not, it just depends on what terms, as will be decided in the negotiations.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Yes, of course, that's true. I donno, looking at the various freedoms one gets as being part of the EEA area, and various things that get eliminated (like extra taxes), I find myself completely bewildered by the idea that someone would want to reject all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    There we have it ladies and gents. First American to publicly confirm that NATO is USA's tool.
    We need this fucking army and fast.
    Some of us have been saying this for a long time, and hell they were saying this back when it was formed.

The purpose of the NATO alliance is to keep the Russians out, the Americans in, and the Germans down.
    --Lord Ismay, 1st Secretary General of NATO.

It's always been a centerpiece of our political structure and the projection of power outside our borders. Anti War types were keen on seeing this one pretty fast but those voices was lost in the push to deliver "Democracy" to the world.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Does anyone take what Ulmita says seriously anymore?

"We" don't need an EU army when we have NATO.