Thread: Season 7

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by chronia View Post
    Dont know if it will be the longest, just the latest to complete.

From what i can see you can still do all the requirements for higher tiers of the journey while being on a lower tier. So if your only going to for guardian just complete all Guardian stuff in the background and then in the last step augment the 3 gems you used to reach Grift 70 and done without leveling more then 3 gems
    Yeah, didn't thought about that. So basically i'll just go for GR75 solo as usual and when i'm done with it, just slap the augments to close the deal.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Damn that pet is a recolor of the one you can get through pet gobo.

7+ Year Old Account
    Season 6 will be ending on the following dates and times:

North America: Friday, July 22 @ 5:00 p.m. PDT
    Europe: Friday, July 22 @ 5:00 p.m. CEST
    Asia: Friday, July 22 @ 5:00 p.m. KST
    Season 7 will begin about two weeks afterwards on these dates:

North America: Friday, August 5 @ 5:00 p.m. PDT
    Europe: Friday, August 5 @ 5:00 p.m. CEST
    Asia: Friday, August 5 @ 5:00 p.m. KST
    http://us.battle.net//d3/en/blog/20167107

3.5 weeks of PTR. Lets hope Twister dies because atm it can clear 105+ still even at 5 cap and its regular twister since the archon version is dead now that the sword actually caps.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    3.5 weeks of PTR. Lets hope Twister dies because atm it can clear 105+ still even at 5 cap and its regular twister since the archon version is dead now that the sword actually caps.
    They just need to kill that stupid sword. I don't want to play Twister again!

I don't like that there is this big gap of nothing between seasons.

Seson ends the 22nd of July. Season 7 will start the 5th of august.

Let's hope in that gap between seasons some major changes come to some item sets and classes to shuffle things up a bit. Twister needs to die a painful death.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Let's hope in that gap between seasons some major changes come to some item sets and classes to shuffle things up a bit. Twister needs to die a painful death.
    Other than hopefully the sword dying nothing will change. They said they are not going to change anything but group comps and dynamics this season. They don't care if everything is the same in solo.

7+ Year Old Account
    Twisters (excluding those created with the Wicked Wind rune) will now despawn if they stop moving
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/2014...otes-6-14-2016

Lol love the twister nerf! No more standing in the damn corner placing twisters perfectly to abuse the spell.

Uhm. A bit too much overnerf for the journey GR levels? Not that this changes something to me, but i think i can just do everything before the 12th since i'm going to Copenaghen

Now that I've got a char at max level for every class I'm just going to start playing seasons as quickly as possible so who's the OP this season? Seems wizard still?

Signature Created by Jassinta

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    Now that I've got a char at max level for every class I'm just going to start playing seasons as quickly as possible so who's the OP this season? Seems wizard still?
    In terms of group atm it seems Helltooth WD might be best mainly because in groups they can use the 300% dmg increase ring in cube using Haunt/Locust.

Wizard got hit kinda hard with Archon Stacks being additive. Easily a 3 tier nerf to them upfront. Firebird is pretty average in group it can't really drop spells for more group dmg now that it has to use 3 fire spells, though tal archon with chantodo is about the same but still it lost some tiers of damage because of stacking being additive.

In terms of solo DH will probably be the best for getting stash tab and quitting(probably what im doing).

On PTR with no ancients I cleared 70 in like 6 hours of hitting 70 solo. With pretty shitty legendary gems. No trapped. Just Powerful and Zeis and zeis was lvl 12.

UE is just so strong upfront and you only need like 3 items outside your set. FnR and Yangs really. I guess you need a dawn for cube and cindercoat for cube, but those really aren't that rare esp cinder if you play in a group someone will find one for you.

In terms of group atm it seems Helltooth WD might be best mainly because in groups they can use the 300% dmg increase ring in cube using Haunt/Locust.

Wizard got hit kinda hard with Archon Stacks being additive. Easily a 3 tier nerf to them upfront. Firebird is pretty average in group it can't really drop spells for more group dmg now that it has to use 3 fire spells, though tal archon with chantodo is about the same but still it lost some tiers of damage because of stacking being additive.

In terms of solo DH will probably be the best for getting stash tab and quitting(probably what im doing).

On PTR with no ancients I cleared 70 in like 6 hours of hitting 70 solo. With pretty shitty legendary gems. No trapped. Just Powerful and Zeis and zeis was lvl 12.

UE is just so strong upfront and you only need like 3 items outside your set. FnR and Yangs really. I guess you need a dawn for cube and cindercoat for cube, but those really aren't that rare esp cinder if you play in a group someone will find one for you.
    Thanks so much! Sounds like I'll play a DH then. I'm just trying to get the stash space like you.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    Thanks so much! Sounds like I'll play a DH then. I'm just trying to get the stash space like you.
    Ya I went hard this season for like 6 weeks but doing twister the 2nd time around just killed it for me. Plus I have wow to play so just getting my stash tab.

I cant even be bothered farming the stash tab anymore. D3 needs another big mix up. Otherwise wont be going near it again till it does get changes outside of damage increases.

For some weird reason I do like that portrait

Deleted

Yeah, UE is a pretty silly starting set. Won't be long getting a Yangs or Dawn (I found using the cube to upgrade hand crossbows to be very efficient) And as you said, you can get a cindercoat from anyone.

One thing that people often miss, there are rings (not FandR) that can roll with +discipline, and they make a great stepping stone until you have the set.

Deleted
    Hey guys, I know that it is hard to test 4 man group on the PTR, but any of you have an idea on which comp will be the new meta? Seems like having 2 Helltooth WD is the way to go, paired with a zDPS barb and another flex support. I hope this is not the case as I would love to have a chance to play my DH in a party enviroment without gimping my group