Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The girlfriend told authorities she tried to stop Thoresen but he took a large knife from Haiman's belt loop and cut off Haiman's head.
    I blame videogames and ISIS.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    How in the hell does anyone get STARTED on Meth?

I mean, ok, if you're an addict or something I get it. But who wakes up one day and thinks, "Oh, Meth sounds like a good idea today."
    The typical addict will do everything in their power to get someone else addicted. All it takes it a moment of low inhibition and being in contact with someone who can provide the drug... they will tend to take care of the rest.

Deleted
    Weirdest thing about this story is they appear to have got past allegations of rape and a punishment beating only to have it all go south when the argument turned to basic car mechanics.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlz0rz View Post
    Yeah, because nothing like this has ever happened with alcohol involved! /s
    Hell, you don't even need drugs or Alcohol involved. way back in my Army days, there was a article in Stars and stripes about a Solider in Germany, who caught his girl having an affair, Tracks down the lover, cuts off his head and then takes the head to his wife and says "This is what happens to adulterers" and then sat down and waited for the MPs to come arrest him.

Part of how he was caught is people saw him kicking the head off the Torso.

Jealously trumps drugs!
    Last edited by Mad_Murdock; 2016-06-30 at 09:22 PM.

It's funny because I grew up around a shitload of addicts of every size and shape, but I never knew anyone that wasn't an addict and became one. Everyone I knew was either a huge addict, or a "drugs are bad, mmkay" type.

So the transition always seemed like a bit of a mystery to me.
    I've seen that happen quite a bit in zero tolerance communities. The thing is that most Mr.Mackey types will eventually go through a period of serious substance abuse themselves, or they will substitute with something else (such as video game or creatine for gym bros) and convince themselves that it's "not really a drug".

At the other end of the spectrum you have people who don't like being told what to do and so they end up on Meth.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Hell, you don't even need drugs or Alcohol involved. way back in my Army days, there was a article in Stars and stripes about a Solider in Germany, who caught his girl having an affair, Tracks down the lover, cuts off his head and then takes the head to his wife and says "This is what happens to adulterers" and then sat down and waited for the MPs to come arrest him.

Part of how he was caught is people saw him kicking the head off the Torso.

Jealously trumps drugs!
    Shit women make us do.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by GrayFrost View Post
    wtf did I just read? So the girl was upset this guy Haiman was coming with them, told her bf that Haiman had raped her, they both beat the crap out of Haiman yet they leave together in the same car?
    I know right!!

If I was punched in the face by a "friend" and had my nose broken, I certainly wouldn't be leaving with them.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm just trying to imagine a situation where someone takes bleach and puts something into it that makes it taste really good and says, "Hey, Bov, try some of this bleach!"

"Uh. No thank you. Really, I'll pass."
    "Okay guys, I heard about this new diet plan called "meth", lets give it a shot!!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    Never really hear anything about meth around here. Only stories in the USA. Is it mainly a drug used in America? Googled around a bit but didn't find too much about its usage in countries.
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't know! That's why I'm asking, you disapproving-looking-cat-person!

Maybe some people just still don't know what this shit does to you? I dunno.
    Well, there's only one way to find out. Smoke up.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Only 8% of people want to legalize Meth.

Many of those are probably Meth users. And the rest, I would have to assume, and super libertarian types who want no illegal drugs of any sort.
    Only 8%? how many people does USA have? 8% of those 300+ million is HUGE number

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbasta View Post
    Never really hear anything about meth around here. Only stories in the USA. Is it mainly a drug used in America? Googled around a bit but didn't find too much about its usage in countries.
    It is an American drug, cooked up in old houses or sheds 90% are just apartments rented just for cooking the shit. I've seen a few meth raids in the city, I moved to the woods.

But really there seems like there is more to the story, keep in mind what we know was "As told by" a confused meth whore.
    And BTW I am anti-drugs and a libertarian. End the drug war? Don't buy/use the shit!
    Worst thing I do is smoke cigs and feel terrible about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Remember that thread a few weeks back about why we don't let people just take the law into their own hands?

Here's the reason why we don't.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

And this is why you stay away from drugs kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    Only 8%? how many people does USA have? 8% of those 300+ million is HUGE number
    Well lets see...

318.9 Million people in the U.S.

So that's 25.512 Million people in favor of legalizing Meth.

Noice.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayFrost View Post
    wtf did I just read? So the girl was upset this guy Haiman was coming with them, told her bf that Haiman had raped her, they both beat the crap out of Haiman yet they leave together in the same car?
    This is exactly what I was thinking.

Tied up and broken nose, the. Repeatedly punched, then "hey lets go get high in your car together" God bless, I'm glad I've never done anything harder than weed.

The World is a scary place.. That is about all I can say.

Minnesota man vs Florida man, who do you think would win that battle ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    Minnesota man vs Florida man, who do you think would win that battle ?
    Florida man, he is bat-shit crazy.

Just when I thought the hipsters and SJWs in the cities were bad, the back water riff raff go and get crazier.

Quote Originally Posted by omfgreally View Post
    Florida man, he is bat-shit crazy.
    True, Florida-man would disembowel the guy and eat his face. Cutting off the head is child's play compared to that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.