Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeeket View Post
    we're talking about grown adults here, toddlers arnt even a factor and a pointless/stupid thing to bring up.
    Uh, no, the same logic still applies. It doesn't vanish just because you arbitrarily draw a line. Women are weaker than men. Why should they be treated as physical equals?

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer the Fallen View Post
    Seeing lately so many women complaining about being hit after instigating a fight with a man.

Most guys learned long ago not to pick fights with people bigger than them(generalisation, but call it a form of risk assessment), women need to understand the same and they certainly need to get over the 'can't be hit by a man' mentality.

Sorry, but if you're throwing punches, don't cry when you get hit back whether it's a man or not.

Personally I'm of the opinion that if a woman hits a man, she should be prepared to be hit back. I know not everyone is of the same belief, so I was curious what others thought.
    As a species, no. Their are ratchet force bitchs and there are females. It's important to distinguish the difference.

Ratchet force bitchs are women who think they are men, are probably tougher then you, and hitting them only activates their final ape fury form. If you encounter a ratchet force bitch, you have 2 outcomes. You end up being a bitch because you beat a woman, or you are a bitch because a woman beat you. There is no in between.

The second type is normal women, who generally use violence as a means of control. Anyone who's sat through DV counseling has to hear about the love circle. Females are notorious for using violence as a means to bait their lover to hit them, thus completing some sick fucking circle of fucked up psychology so you end up in a "honeymoon" phase.

As a person who would probably start a brawl with you if you were obnoxious as shit in a restauraunt, a personal victim of female domestic violence for a long time, it is never ok to hit a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Equality isn't the goal. And it shouldn't be. No one should hit a toddler if the toddler hits them first.
    Complete BS. Best way to teach a toddler not to hit is by showing them the consequence of getting hit back. That's the problem with some of these women who like to hit. No one has ever hit them back. I have a brother-in-law who bit one his kids when they bit another kid. Guess what, they never bit anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Wow so many douches on the forum, dont hit women. Wrestle em to the ground, hold(not throw them into) into a wall, till things can get calmed down and be broken up. But dont hit em.
    lets be fair, its wholly dependent on the situation, if a women comes at me with a broken bottle for example I'm not gunna wrestler her to the ground and get stabbed in the process, I'm gunna swing for the face and hope to daze/knock her out, although more realistically I'm gunna just get stabbed and die so ho hum

That's kind of like saying that you shouldn't hit someone wearing glasses "no matter what". This is elementary school logic applied to adults and anyone who falls back on that to defend themselves should feel embarrassed.

Uh, no, the same logic still applies. It doesn't vanish just because you arbitrarily draw a line. Women are weaker than men. Why should they be treated as physical equals?
    You're implying that they're mentally weaker by instigating a fight with someone physically stronger than them and expecting not to get hit.

You don't hit puppies when they bite you because they don't know any better. Women have the mental capacity to know better.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Deleted
    Equality isn't the goal. And it shouldn't be. No one should hit a toddler if the toddler hits them first.
    Are women toddlers? Why are you infantilising them?

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    If a woman hit me hard enough to leave a bruise, I'll take the free money from suing her.
    That's easy to say when it's hypothetical, but few guys are going to go through the ordeal of suing a woman because she hits him. He's going to get hell from guys for acting like a sissy and hell from women for acting as though a woman can hurt a guy(yeah, I know it sounds silly but you can easily see them arguing that).
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    Complete BS. Best way to teach a toddler not to hit is by showing them the consequence of getting hit back. That's the problem with some of these women who like to hit. No one has ever hit them back. I have a brother-in-law who bit one his kids when they bit another kid. Guess what, they never bit anyone else.
    That's horse shit. You don't need to hit a toddler in order to teach it not to be violent. Hitting toddlers, if anything, shows it that violence is an acceptable means of getting what you want as research has shown.

Deleted
    Um, no it doesn't. If women are weaker than men, then maybe the women who like throwing hands should exercise some self-control and self-preservation, and not lash out physically with the expectation that their victim has to stand there and take it.

Toddlers are not known for their self-control and understanding. A grown woman should be able to understand that if you poke a bear enough times, you might get mauled. That's where this weird attempt to infantilise women breaks. Unless you're saying they're mentally inferior to men as well.

its not an "arbitrary line" its a mental ability line, a GROWN WOMEN should know better than to attack someone who could hurt them, a toddler doesn't know better, unless you're implying that women and toddlers have the same mental facilty which is you just being a douche
    Last edited by Zeeket; 2016-07-01 at 12:44 AM.

1) Because there ARE women stronger and more physically capable than men and

2)They want equality. Which means the whole package not just what they pick and choose which is what the more vocal and obnoxious seem to want.
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

No, it doesn't.

A toddler is still learning and doesn't know what all they are doing. A full grown adult female as already learned those traits.
    And whether they are physically equal or not is irrelevant as most men are not physically equal to the person they are hitting or being hit by either.

By your logic, a guy half your size could come up and beat the pure shit out of you but you wouldn't lay a hand on them because they are smaller using that logic.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    You're implying that they're mentally weaker by instigating a fight with someone physically stronger than them and expecting not to get hit.

You don't hit puppies when they bite you because they don't know any better. Women have the mental capacity to know better.
    Mentally weaker? Sometimes people make mistakes, or use violence as a means of expressing their anger. That doesn't mean they're mentally weaker - it just means that they're wrong (in most cases).

Quote Originally Posted by I Regret Nothing View Post
    That's kind of like saying that you shouldn't hit someone with glasses "no matter what". This is elementary school logic applied to adults and anyone who falls back on that to defend themselves should feel embarrassed.
    The saying doesn't mean that you can't hit them no matter what. It's just that if you're going to fight someone wearing glasses, you give them a chance to take their glasses off before you start the fight. If the glasses dude says no, then he knows what he signed up for and is choosing to keep them on during the fight.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Are women toddlers? Why are you infantilising them?
    I didn't say women were toddlers.

Deleted
    I didn't say women were toddlers.
    Yeah, you kinda did though.

You compared the cognitive ability of women to that of toddlers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Um, no it doesn't. If women are weaker than men, then maybe the women who like throwing hands should exercise some self-control and self-preservation, and not lash out physically with the expectation that their victim has to stand there and take it.

Toddlers are not known for their self-control and understanding. A grown woman should be able to understand that if you poke a bear enough times, you might get mauled. That's where this weird attempt to infantilise women breaks. Unless you're saying they're mentally inferior to men as well.
    If a woman lacks the justification to hit a man, that doesn't mean she deserves to get hit.

That's like saying a thief deserves to be shot.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, you kinda did though.

You compared the cognitive ability of women to that of toddlers.
    No, I didn't.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zeeket View Post
    its not an "arbitrary line" its a mental ability line, a GROWN WOMEN should know better than to attack someone who could hurt them, a toddler doesn't know better, unless you're implying that women and toddlers have the same mental facilty which is you just being a douche
    "You should know better" is not a justification for hitting someone far weaker than you.

Deleted
    If a woman lacks the justification to hit a man, that doesn't mean she deserves to get hit.

That's like saying a thief deserves to be shot.
    If a thief knows the law in his country allows a homeowner to fire upon him, and he robs the house anyway then yes - he got what he deserved.

If a woman knows a man is stronger than her, and he might hit her back, but she hits him anyway - she got what she deserved.

Next time, don't rob the house and don't hit the man.

Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    As a species, no. Their are ratchet force bitchs and there are females. It's important to distinguish the difference.

Ratchet force bitchs are women who think they are men, are probably tougher then you, and hitting them only activates their final ape fury form. If you encounter a ratchet force bitch, you have 2 outcomes. You end up being a bitch because you beat a woman, or you are a bitch because a woman beat you. There is no in between.
    This is the type I ran across in high school. "She" got pissed at me for trying to keep everyone off the field (we had an injured mid-fielder and the coach was trying to get everyone to back off). So she slapped me in the face. Before I knew what I was doing, I slapped her back. That was a mistake. She enraged, just like you described, balled up her fists and started wailing on me. Not that she was doing much harm, she was tall and had broad shoulders, but was pretty slim otherwise. At that point I just curled up until they dragged her off me =)

Of course the next few weeks, I was the bad guy. And yeah, I would take that slap back if I could. Pure instinct, I regretted it as soon as it landed.