Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Why do you think he's not taken seriously, even by other liberal posters?
    Did you conduct some kind of survey I'm not aware of or are you using your ass as a projector?

Don't agree with him on something? HERE COMES THE PERSONAL ATTACKS.
    You're throwing nuclear weapons in glass houses right now.

Like there's some posters that if you disagree with them on something, if you go into another thread it's cool to discuss this other thing with them. Then there's the people where it's really awkward because they just go ham on the petty insults and you have this really hard time seeing them as something other than a screaming petulant child.
    In the future when people will look up an antonym of self-awareness in dictionaries they'll be redirected to entry about Batman, all thanks to you. Now, since you're talking out of your ass without knowing context since Brexit thread was luckily spared your presence for the most part, I have never viewed or treated Theo as a terrible person or "greatest cunt of all time". I already informed her of that there when she first conjured that up, but she views the world in black and white so I can't help her here. I did say I doubt her literacy skills, but that was because she replied with totally irrelevant nonsense about resurrected Hitlers (at least I think it was resurrected that time) and whatnot and calling me a partisan hack for:
    -disagreeing with her very Hitler- and Nazi-heavy nonsense about EU
    -despite agreeing with her shortly before about EU needing some reforms
    -apparently "treating her like an angel (or Goddess?) in feminism threads" which is yet another absolutist hyperbole.

@Xekus You didn't want to miss the next show, so I invoke thee.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2016-07-03 at 12:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

15+ Year Old Account
    This must be what it's like to have a forum stalker, someone who jumps into threads just to say salty things about me, then circle jerk with others about how salty they are about my posts.

The immature passive aggressive posting method is also marvelously fun to mimic.

For how much he derails threads with childish attacks, it's deliciously ironic to say the least when he whines about others shitposting.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    @Xekus You didn't want to miss the next show, so I invoke thee.
    Oh don't you worry, i am here watching and laughing my god damn ass off.
    The irony from his post is radiating like the sun across the globe to here

I think my favorite scene from today's episode was
    Then there's the people where it's really awkward because they just go ham on the petty insults and you have this really hard time seeing them as something other than a screaming petulant child.
    The irony just feels so good.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    I read that a Feminist aborted her unborn baby because it was a Male

She "couldn't bring another monster" - a man - "into the world."

A sick World we live in

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-31448193
    that is sad. the kid probably wouldve ended up gay with all the man hating bullshit his mother wouldve pumped into his head, they could have been besties.
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

This must be what it's like to have a forum stalker, someone who jumps into threads just to say salty things about me, then circle jerk with others about how salty they are about my posts.
    Stalker? So narcissism is yet another lovely trait you posses? I refreshed Gen-OT page, saw a thread I've been active in updated thanks to Fencers, popped back in and saw your cesspit of a post. What was it about again? Oh, right, jumping into a thread just to say salty things about me and to circlejerk about it with Theodarzna about how salty you are about my posts, while having zero clue what you're talking about, missing the context of her issue with me and conjuring up some pathological projection. Ah, wait, you must have been just mimicking

The immature passive aggressive posting method is also marvelously fun to mimic.
    Yes, sure, mimic. Because you've never entered a thread to make a sweeping insult to MRAs and whatnot only to embarass yourself since, damn, the topic was once again unrelated to MRAs and none have posted anything prior to you joining.

For how much he derails threads with childish attacks, it's deliciously ironic to say the least when he whines about others shitposting.
    I've never whined about your shitposting, I merely pointed it out, which resulted in you having a stroke each time. And even more self-awareness, yay.

Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    The irony just feels so good.
    Shhh, he's just mimicking. Don't ruin it for him.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2016-07-03 at 06:12 PM.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Stalker? So narcissism is yet another lovely trait you posses? I refreshed Gen-OT page, saw a thread I've been active with updated thanks to Fencers, popped back in and saw your cesspit of a post. What was it about again? Oh, right, jumping into a thread just to say salty things about me and to circlejerk about it with Theodarzna about how salty you are about my posts, while having zero clue what you're talking about, missing the context of her issue with me and conjuring up some pathological projection. Ah, wait, you must have been just mimicking

Narcissism seems to be a common trait amongst feminists, so can we really blame him for believing that people are stalking him on a forum where you get notified when someone quote or mention you, or threads that you have posted in already, is highlighted when there is new posts inn them?

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, you can always one-up them with "MMO-C is the hidden lair of Illuminati/Hydra/Repitilians" or something like that I guess.
    man...

You've been on a role today.

And usually you're more open and patient. I guess people on one side of these discussions just hit too many buttons in your inbelectual spts with them?

Quote Originally Posted by The BANNzoman View Post
    man...

You've been on a role today.

And usually you're more open and patient. I guess people on one side of these discussions just hit too many buttons in your inbelectual spts with them?
    I'm not 100% sure why you quoted that post oO I was joking around there.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not 100% sure why you quoted that post oO I was joking around there.
    Exactly.

You've been on a roll with the jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by The BANNzoman View Post
    Exactly.

You've been on a roll with the jokes.
    Ah, I see. I assumed it was related to the part about patience.