View Poll Results: Who're you voting for?

Voters
43. This poll is closed
  • Hillary Clinton

11 25.58%
  • Donald Trump

12 27.91%
  • Giant Meteor Hitting Earth

20 46.51%
Page 1 of 2
LastLast

US GE: Who're you voting for?

Just curious, as inspired by Stephen Colbert

Bernie Sanders, or a possible Jill Stein/Gary Johnson.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

The third party guy, because maybe this time they'll get 5% so next election we don't have to deal with eating a pile of cat shit or eating a pile of dog shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Bernie Sanders, or a possible Jill Stein/Gary Johnson.
    I would love if a 3rd party candidate won, even if they are bat shit crazy just to send a message to Republicans and Democrats. It's like in the 70s when Ford and Chevy built pieces of shit because they had the attitude, you have to buy from us. Then people started started buying foreign

And that's how Republicans and Democrats treat us, "you have to vote for one of us, no matter how shitty our guys are"

Gary Johnson.

Fuck Hillary. Fuck Trump. Fuck those who feed into the Duopoly and continue to be sheep.

Phil Robertson.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Deleted
    Giant Meteor Hitting Earth

we needed another thread for this question?

I vote gary johnson or giant meteor.

Deleted
    Trump cause I dont want Hillary to win.

7+ Year Old Account
    I voted giant meteor hitting earth because lul XD

Grilled Cheese Sammich ,write in of course.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Giant meteor, mostly because I just want the hurting to stop.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I would love if a 3rd party candidate won, even if they are bat shit crazy just to send a message to Republicans and Democrats. It's like in the 70s when Ford and Chevy built pieces of shit because they had the attitude, you have to buy from us. Then people started started buying foreign

And that's how Republicans and Democrats treat us, "you have to vote for one of us, no matter how shitty our guys are"
    The point of voting 3rd party this season is not to win, that's wholly unrealistic. They need just 5% popular vote to get federal election funding. The goal is modest gains through the years to establish legitimacy.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Hillary is most likely to win, I have a hunch like 80% of the female population are going to vote with their vages. Even the young women who never vote are going to get up and vote so that is going to put Hillary over the top.

But I would like to see Trump get in office just to see what happens, if you like politics as entertainment.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Hmmmm tough one, the meteor would probable do less damage than the other two, but would be less entertaining than trump.
    buy stock in popcorn, vote trump, profit......
    and in Hillery's case it's just as sucky but without the side entertainment..... blah...
    Last edited by Dadwen; 2016-07-01 at 05:27 PM. Reason: Fingers no worky....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Hillary is most likely to win, I have a hunch like 80% of the female population are going to vote with their vages. Even the young women who never vote are going to get up and vote so that is going to put Hillary over the top.
    Thats just stupid:P As a woman, Im actually less likely to vote for her because shes a woman (although Id be happy to if she actually was a decent candidate)

And assuming 80% are so sexist and stupid is just insulting. Shell get the SJW vote though, sure.

Last edited by Nihilist74; 2016-07-01 at 03:19 PM.

Gary Johnson. He's the clear choice from a standpoint of competence and honesty.

15+ Year Old Account
    Early Cuyler
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together