Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Trump will look into getting rid of all "hibi-jabis" @TSA

During a question-and-answer session following a trade policy-themed town hall event in Manchester, New Hampshire, audience member Cathie Chevalier asked, "Why aren’t we putting our military retirees on that border or in TSA? Get rid of all these hibi-jabis they wear at TSA?"
    Chevalier, the past state president of the New Hampshire Ladies Auxiliary Veterans of Foreign Wars, was referring to a hijab, the headscarf some Muslim women wear.

"I understand," the presumptive Republican presidential nominee responded.

Chevalier continued, "I’ve seen them myself. We need the veterans back in there to take it. They fought for this country and defended it, they’ll still do it."

Trump seemed to affirm the idea, telling her he would consider her suggestion.

"You know, and we are looking at that," he said. "And we are looking at that. We’re looking at a lot of things."
    Seems like another affirmation that Trump will look into discriminating against people due to their religion.

Seems like we have yet another thread trying to make Trump look like Satan.

For a bunch of guys who hate Trump you sure do like talking about him all day.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Seems like another affirmation that Trump will look into discriminating against people due to their religion.
    Ya Trump isn't a fan of Islam. Didn't France have a similar rule in public areas? Perhaps that was for burqas.

Ironic I would say since the other day there was a good 3-4 current threads on Hillary.

I don't think Trump knows what a "hibi-jabis" is

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Even as a person who does not support Trump (or Hillary) I don't think he meant that he's looking at getting rid of people wearing hijabs. If anything he was just saying he was that he likes the idea of veterans as part of the TSA.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Quote Originally Posted by hachidori View Post

Well he is running for President, it's not like it's Britney Spears we're talking about.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hachidori View Post

Can't even defend him any more eh? Just asking people to stop talking about him and ignore is character flaws? Sounds about right.

Not really news, Trump has been wanting to infringe on freedom of religion for awhile now.

Well, I don't necessarily agree with the woman, I mean if someone is an American citizen with no ties to a terrorist group, they should be able to get a job with the TSA like anyone else.

However, I do like the idea of veteran preference in hiring for jobs such as the TSA.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Can't even defend him any more eh? Just asking people to stop talking about him and ignore is character flaws? Sounds about right.
    Pardon me, but who are you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hibi jabis ? Could that lady possibly get any dumber? Perfect rep if the lowest common denominator voter.

Not really surprised though.

I'd be for more vets, but without the discrimination against religious people. Like that lady really shouldn't be anywhere near power

Just for context here is the woman asking Trump the question.

How many threads you rabid Trump haters need? Cant you keep the circle jerk to one official "I hate Trump" Megathread?

Like every one gets it, the guys is a joke and you all hate him, noted.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Hibi jabis ? Could that lady possibly get any dumber? Perfect rep if the lowest common denominator voter.

Not really surprised though.

I'd be for more vets, but without the discrimination against religious people. Like that lady really shouldn't be anywhere near power
    I think you're right on here Crissi.

something needs to be done because the lines at the TSA in the airport are ridiculous. Personally I don't have a problem with some forms of profiling at the airport, but I know that wouldn't be a popular opinion here.

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Just for context here is the woman asking Trump the question.

I'm sure if you asked a random villager in Benis, Iran how to pronounce "cardigan" they wouldn't say it correctly either.

10+ Year Old Account
    If trump wants to play fashion police, he should start by having that hair piece examined.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

"You know, and we are looking at that," he said. "And we are looking at that. We’re looking at a lot of things."
    Why does everything Trump says sound pretty much the same? >.>
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2016-07-01 at 09:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

lol go trump

its not only the mexicans that are going to get rekt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    How many threads you rabid Trump haters need? Cant you keep the circle jerk to one official "I hate Trump" Megathread?

Like every one gets it, the guys is a joke and you all hate him, noted.
    Well if he stopped saying blatheringly stupid things then people would stop making threads about it.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.