Page 20 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I suspect the Pre-Patch will hit mid-July, then a week before the expansion launches, we'll get access to our Demon Hunters. The pre-patch and Demon Hunter release are two separate things, they're not connected.

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Are you honestly going to tell us that Blizzards recent behavior of shit content, cuts, lies and just straight up poor performance doesn't grind your gears?
    If it was real it might, but given none of what you said is actually real - I don't have a problem.

Cool thing about the reality that most of us live in is that delusions like yours don't affect us.
    Last edited by schwarzkopf; 2016-07-06 at 11:20 AM.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    If it was real it might, but given none of what you said is actually real - I don't have a problem.

Cool thing about the reality that most of us live in is that delusions like yours don't affect us.
    Hey man, I know that we are all different individuals, and we like different things and so on...

But you are the only person I've ever heard say that WoD was a good expansion and there's no content drought.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    It wasn't what we thought would happen, it was what we thought MADE SENSE to happen. Big difference.
    It was shitty wishful thinking. What makes sense to you is totally irrational for others. It all comes down to when Blizzard will be able to deliver, not what makes sense to you or me.

Quote Originally Posted by Phurox View Post
    But you are the only person I've ever heard say that WoD was a good expansion and there's no content drought.
    WoD was factually superior to BC at least... so there has been worse.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

Quote Originally Posted by Phurox View Post
    Hey man, I know that we are all different individuals, and we like different things and so on...

Him and Jaylock

'factually'
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Factually, rofl... another Blizzfanboi.

Except it wasn't? Maybe you should go play with your cat-dog Felix some more.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    'factually'
    Yep - just by the quantity and quality of activities across the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Except it wasn't?
    Of course it was... BC had very little in the way of variety.

Yep - just by the quantity and quality of activities across the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course it was... BC had very little in the way of variety.
    I can quite confidently say i found the quality worse in wod, therefore making an quantity irrelevant.
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

I can quite confidently say i found the quality worse in wod,
    Possibly, but WoD had a far bigger variety - and BC has the advantage people are using of the rose coloured glasses of long lost memories.

Possibly, but WoD had a far bigger variety - and BC has the advantage people are using of the rose coloured glasses of long lost memories.
    You can have a variety of shit and a small single gem, and 99% of people would prefer the small single gem.

Actually being able to do 40man battlegrounds was a massivep lus for variety in tbc though.

Hell no!

Only the Sunwell patch had more content tham all (wait there were only 2) WoD patches

You can have a variety of shit and a small single gem, and 99% of people would prefer the small single gem.
    Well, there was no shit in WoD, just stuff people didn't like or did like .... don't mistake a small number of haters with some lower quality.

The ONLY thing WoD was let down by was duration - it was an awesome half expansion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    Only the Sunwell patch had more content tham all (wait there were only 2) WoD patches
    As with many people - you count raiding as the primary counter, when in fact that is 15 % of the use.

Well, there was no shit in WoD, just stuff people didn't like or did like .... don't mistake a small number of haters with some lower quality.

The ONLY thing WoD was let down by was duration - it was an awesome half expansion.
    6.1 was definitely awesome

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raamul View Post
    use spoiler tags please.
    For what?!?

Max level world content in WoD was atrocious.
    The garrison was not enjoyable, but mandatory for story progression and largely integrated anyway.
    They made half the first tier redundant after bad tuning.
    Mythic did not bring what was promised for removing 10man as a format.
    The new format of rares is a straightup removal of gameplay from MoP's various styles.
    Flight came in too late, and was later than they said it would be when they gave us a timeframe.
    People who didn't play the expansion are significantly punished in terms of gold going into the next, compared to previous expansions.

You're welcome to your opinion, but don't call your bullshit facts.

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

As with many people - you count raiding as the primary counter, when in fact that is 15 % of the use.
    Care to point to the good content in WoD then? The difference between BC and WoD is that BC was really good for the time it was released in. WoD was not at all good for the time it was released in, especially considering the long wait between MoP and WoD.

Outside of raiding, what did WoD have going for it at release? The leveling experience? That has always been good (Perhaps except Cata). Dungeons? They lasted a day. Daily quests? Apexis dailies are among the most shitty things I've seen in WoW, and the cost of apexis gear was so high that if you were going to raid, it wasn't worth your time. Garrisons? Logging in and doing things for 5 minutes, then having it "do itself" over X hours is not exactly entertaining.

So unless you really enjoyed trapping beasts for some reason, I'm having a hard time seeing anything great about WoD at release.
    Last edited by mmoc738030ea5a; 2016-07-06 at 12:22 PM.

You mean the death of tactics in dungeons? The 13 months content drought? The ultra boring set designs and lazy trial of the crusader "raid"? Or the lack of variation? Or the way the butchered Nax40 into a welfare epic raids with no difficulty at all? BC had many problems, but WotlK was not "factual superior". It was the start of the casual raiding and heroic dungeon format and the first expansion where subs stopped climbing. Yes, the story was great since it was the climax of the warcraft 3 and vanilla story arc, but that alone does not make an expansion superior. WotlK had great things, Ulduar was just awesome, but it also had many flaws and some where even the beginning of something we see now full blown in WoD.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!