Page 24 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Haven2011 View Post
    they have been telling ppl for a while legion is coming plus they done gave one warning with cm ending soon
    cm =/= pvp which always gets 2 weeks. I hope it's 19th too, but it's very unlikely at this point.

cm already has got of coming to end warning. they may only give week warning for pvp this time as nothing about this exp. has been normal

cm already has got of coming to end warning. they may only give week warning for pvp this time as nothing about this exp. has been normal
    Cm mode got a longer warning than PvP in WoD pre-patch too, so yeah. It's only abnormal in that it's taking longer than ever before.

Not to mention this was a filler season

true on the filler season

It's been said a few times, but every single patch, wether it be a major content patch of pre-expansion patch, has come with a two week end of season warning. If it were to drop on the 19th then I believe this would be the first one that didn't have a 2 week warning and would represent a completely different patch roll out than literally every major patch that has come before. It's not that it can't happen but all the evidence is that without the two week warning on the 5th then it would be a break of convention for it to drop on the 19th

Yep, all evidence points 19th is almost out of the question now, but still people think it's most likely date. lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Yep, all evidence points 19th is almost out of the question now, but still people think it's most likely date. lol
    What "evidence" is there that the pre patch can't land on the 19th?

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    it's possible, it's possible it could drop on the 12th about as likely, but possible. the Evidence has been stated about 17 dozen times in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    no 2 week notice on end of arena season, they've always done a 2 week announcement prior to the patch and the season ending. They might change it now, but I doubt it.

they dont need to give two week notice last season only had a week notice to end everyone new it was gonna end

well im downloading the pre patch as we speak 20 gb of it what that means for pre patch being 19th or 26th i dono

they dont need to give two week notice last season only had a week notice to end everyone new it was gonna end
    nope, it had 2 week notice as well.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Well, there was no shit in WoD, just stuff people didn't like or did like .... don't mistake a small number of haters with some lower quality.

The ONLY thing WoD was let down by was duration - it was an awesome half expansion.

- - - Updated - - -

As with many people - you count raiding as the primary counter, when in fact that is 15 % of the use.
    WoD was ONLY SHIT. Nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    Factually incorrect. The worse kind of incorrect.

It is very hard to respect the statements like yours so far into hyperbole that there is no reasonable way to take any of it as anything resembling the truth.

If you want to express an opinion, maybe you should try one that isn't obviously incorrect.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    you really shouldnt bother even responding to that person. his job is defending blizzard 24/7. first he was saying the alpha was beta for the whole time for like half a year and now hes saying wod was great.

Waste of time arguing with a white knight

10+ Year Old Account
    So now we have three possible dates: 12, 19 and 26.

12th is unlikely, yet not completely impossible. With pre-patch going in - and if next PTR build is slated as (Release), then it falls within the normal time frame. However, less than a week to prepare for PvP season's end sounds too little.

19th is probably the one that is our best bet. Assuming that pre-patch started, that Blizzard did, in the past, happen to only give a week's notice for PvP season end and that they promised a longer pre-patch (you know, because it's split in several parts), the 19th is what seems the most plausible.

26th would be if something bad happen and they can't deliver on the two previous dates. I would be really surprised if they did so, but just like the 12th it's not impossible - and they would be able to give the two weeks heads-up they've been doing most of the time.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post

12th is unlikely, yet not completely impossible. With pre-patch going in - and if next PTR build is slated as (Release), then it falls within the normal time frame. However, less than a week to prepare for PvP season's end sounds too little.

19th is probably the one that is our best bet. Assuming that pre-patch started, that Blizzard did, in the past, happen to only give a week's notice for PvP season end and that they promised a longer pre-patch (you know, because it's split in several parts), the 19th is what seems the most plausible.

26th would be if something bad happen and they can't deliver on the two previous dates. I would be really surprised if they did so, but just like the 12th it's not impossible - and they would be able to give the two weeks heads-up they've been doing most of the time.
    really doubt they'd give a 1 week pvp ending notice. They've been doing 2 weeks forever

26th is the earliest the prepatch can come

Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post

26th would be if something bad happen and they can't deliver on the two previous dates. I would be really surprised if they did so, but just like the 12th it's not impossible - and they would be able to give the two weeks heads-up they've been doing every single time.
    Fixed that for ya. But seriously anyone who would be surprised in any way by a 26th, has not payed one ounce of attention to anything blizzard has done for oh, idk the past decade +? Either way, it's looking like 26th is the earliest we can expect to get the patch now.

Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    really doubt they'd give a 1 week pvp ending notice. They've been doing 2 weeks forever

26th is the earliest the prepatch can come
    This has been a meaningless filler season to well... fill. There's no reason they can't just say "Lol, pvp over next week, k?" next week (I'm not saying they will, but this season also hasn't really followed other seasons with how it was released.)