Page 39 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    hmmm, its wednesday and no anouncement. hmmm....

Its also 1:22 AM on wednesday as I post this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nize View Post
    I don't understand the reason for ending a season unless your intention is to release the patch the same day.

However, that could merely be an intention and that even Blizz still doesn't know when they should release the patch, at least as of season ending notice. I think it really comes down to one thing and that's Hellfire Citadel feedback and honestly, the way that's looking, it's not looking very good. There's also things that Blizz didn't think of at first such as Mythic dungeons and their difficulty post-patch.

I can say this much with certainty. It will not be released in the first week of August. Blizzard doesn't stack patch releases of their RPGs. While Diablo 3 isn't really the biggest concern for Blizzard right now, they're not very likely to drop the prepatch on the same week as the new season of Diablo.
    The point of the season end announcement is explained in the announcement itself, as the reward determination requires players to hold off transfers.
    The pre-patch if blizzard were sure of it's date would be announced for not dissimilar reasons, the rewards which are being removed or changed by it.
    Those they have been highlighting a lot over the last few months.

Just if they were certain of it being that same date, why not tell us that.
    That may be or have been the intention, but an intention shouldn't be announced until it is a lot more solid than that.

Quote Originally Posted by askevi View Post
    Are systems changes the only thing we're getting on the 19th?
    The pre-patch will be effectively Legion, minus access to content or features that require purchase of Legion.
    Except of course the early demon hunter access for those with digital pre-orders.
    At whatever point between the two they actually enable that.

I think it is pretty safe at this point to dismiss the absolutely guarantees of the 19th.
    It is in my view highly unlikely to get this short a notice, less than a week.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

15+ Year Old Account
    Tomorrow's Q&A will be about pre-patch, we will know for certain there.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    I think it is pretty safe at this point to dismiss the absolutely guarantees of the 19th.
    Why's that? The pre-patch usually comes the same day as the seasons ending.

Fact one: They added a line that said "please note that pvp season ending does not have to come with a patch".

Fact two: They added in the last blog post "You still have time for a "last hurrah" to get curve and such.

So, last hurrah is the 19th, and the first line is just them covering their bases incase something goes wrong

so its either the 19th or 26th

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    The final "patch is coming" notice really didn't give much advance notice in general. Considering we do have the PvP notice now, it is certainly possible that it could come, it all depends if the deem it ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Phurox View Post
    Why's that? The pre-patch usually comes the same day as the seasons ending.
    Seasons endings usually get 2 weeks notice too... which didn't happen

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Not one date has been confirmed yet, my guess is 26th jul or 2 august

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Seasons endings usually get 2 weeks notice too... which didn't happen
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/201...ly-19-7-8-2016

This was posted 1 week ago

They are clearly aiming to release the patch on the 19th, but had their backs covered and can delay it to the 26th if things are not ready.

I think 2nd of August is out with all these announcements.

I repeat what I said in the first page of this same thread: Either July 19th or 26th

Quote Originally Posted by Joozt View Post
    This was posted 1 week ago
    Yep - not 2 weeks, just as I said.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

10+ Year Old Account
    Which will make 2 weeks notice when the season ends?

Quote Originally Posted by Zenny View Post
    Some Maths : 11/7 = 1.57

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenny View Post
    schwarzkopf doesn't want the pre-patch to hit, what we all hope for is what he fears the most :P

Quote Originally Posted by Phurox View Post
    schwarzkopf doesn't want the pre-patch to hit,
    How do you work that one out ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    The final "patch is coming" notice really didn't give much advance notice in general. Considering we do have the PvP notice now, it is certainly possible that it could come, it all depends if the deem it ready.
    I just think there has to be a reasonable time, at the very least the typical "downtime" minimum of 1 week in advance warning.
    I think it is likely to be at least 2 weeks warning, or at the very least 1 full week.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

You want more garrison gold, you greedy gnome!

Are you sure you are not turning green?

Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    Ah - you mean where I said it didn't bother me when it was.

Some Maths : 11/7 = 1.57
    Yeah, just barely 3 days short of two weeks. It's close enough to fit with Blizzard's typical timelines.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post

Are you sure you are not turning green?
    In every thread you point out you don't want Garrison gold to end.

And there was never a guarantee for a 2 week notice. Just that Blizzard tries to give one.

Quote Originally Posted by Pengalor View Post
    Yeah, just barely 3 days short of two weeks. It's close enough to fit with Blizzard's typical timelines.
    Nope - 2 weeks minimum before.